B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

1 hour ago, billiboy said:

The problem is that Loraine never did or initiated anything by herself. It looked like she was introduced to bate and use a dildo by Blair and later girls like Salma, Adelita and Valerie took her to the next level. I was definitely surprised when Loraine used the strapon on Valerie (after Valerie did it on her), because before she was always taking and never giving.

I am not sure whether Amber will motivate her for some action or Naomi and Aria will let her join their show, but Loraine will certainly not start anything by herself.
In B4 the only gir, who could be interested in playing with her is Holly.

And in case Blair and her BF will return (what I hope will not happen), they will do exactly the same things they did before: Blair will play with Loraine's pussy (but not the other way round) and Loraine will sit topless on Mike and will massage his back. :sleepy: 💤

I am afraid she will be one more girl doing nothing ...

she did a good  shows alone in B4 after learned the lessons with blair, she start to be a woman now 🙂, hope she will continue in B1 alone or with amber

29 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If anyone is waiting to see Loraine bate in her room, forget about it. She grabbed the vibrator out of closet, went to the downstairs bathroom, did a quick bate, and put vibrator back in the closet.🤬

mmm not a good start, don't be shy Loraine we know you can do much better

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

she did a good  shows alone in B4 after learned the lessons with blair, she start to be a woman now 🙂, hope she will continue in B1 alone or with amber

She did some show batings, but always the same and not very spectecular. I am not sure whether the really had an orgasm.

But I was surprised when she was the only girl who stripped-off completely and danced naked at a party in the living room of B4, although the BF's of Blair and Diane showed-up once in a while.

It figures we lose Molly and gain another Mindy. RLC is playing everybody for fools. A while back a comment was made which makes sense. Why would people be on site where on the average no one knows what the tenants are saying. They play those speakers so loud you can't even hear any conversation if you do understand the language. They are not that good looking. If they are there they spend the time eating, watching tv, laying under the covers in bed, wearing their head phones, and/or staring at their cell phones. Lets give them a taste of there own medicine and send these trashy bitches back to the street. The holidays are coming up so lets us the money spent on this garbage and buy someone in need a great food basket. We think all of us should drop our subscriptions on New Years eve at the same time. What a monumental moment that would be on New Years!!! No offense is meant to you all it is just our opinion. Take care you all. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

It figures we lose Molly and gain another Mindy. RLC is playing everybody for fools. A while back a comment was made which makes sense. Why would people be on site where on the average no one knows what the tenants are saying. They play those speakers so loud you can't even hear any conversation if you do understand the language. They are not that good looking. If they are there they spend the time eating, watching tv, laying under the covers in bed, wearing their head phones, and/or staring at their cell phones. Lets give them a taste of there own medicine and send these trashy bitches back to the street. The holidays are coming up so lets us the money spent on this garbage and buy someone in need a great food basket. We think all of us should drop our subscriptions on New Years eve at the same time. What a monumental moment that would be on New Years!!! No offense is meant to you all it is just our opinion. Take care you all. 

you make perfect sense!!

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

If anyone is waiting to see Loraine bate in her room, forget about it. She grabbed the vibrator out of closet, went to the downstairs bathroom, did a quick bate, and put vibrator back in the closet.🤬

We got traded Loraine for Molly! Its a bad deal! They're not even comperable! Molly masturbated openly, used the toilet upstairs, and often spoke english on the phone!

🤬

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We got traded Loraine for Molly! Its a bad deal! They're not even comperable! Molly masturbated openly, used the toilet upstairs, and often spoke english on the phone!

🤬

It's not a bad deal Ed, being from UK, a term I've heard a lot recently, it's a NO DEAL...😒

• Haha 4

Il y a 7 heures, billiboy a dit :

She did some show batings, but always the same and not very spectecular. I am not sure whether the really had an orgasm.

Yes exactly what I would say. With Blair and old uncle Mike around, we would perhaps see abit more of her but as usual, she is Low-Rain.

Almost fucking dry like my Asahi Super Dry.

Il y a 8 heures, firewall a dit :

mmm not a good start, don't be shy Loraine we know you can do much better

I ranted about her when she was hiding in her room in B4 and went to the hidden bathroom to change instead of her OWN ROOM.

This girl is really not for this project. A weird girl to say the least. I really wonder what is going on with this recycling project.

Like as if we paid RLC recycled money.

Il y a 9 heures, corvette84 a dit :

I just checked Replay. TBH it does not seem to me that she was bating.

Indeed she was hiding what she brought down to the bathroom, which could be crack or some kind of drugs & the time she spent in the bathroom did not add up.

But I don't watch Loraine much when she was here the last time so I don't know her much at all.