B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sophia in house.Hope we don't get BS MN.

I didn't recognize her at first. I'm glad she's visiting this place. 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

sophia is a friend of piper and taylor?

I think they already know each other. The apartment's atmosphere is very relaxed. 

• Like 1

I'm really loving the excitement that Piper and Taylor have brought to the "vacation" apartment. However, Just a friendly reminder for you guys who are proclaiming "what will or what won't ever happen"...What already has happened is: Bogdan has conducted an erotic photoshoot for Annabelle...Nelly has taken a vacation without Bogdan for which she had to do some explaining upon her return... Nelly has had a hot session with Masha in the bathtub...Piper and Sasha had two hot minutes of making out and dry humping one morning while Masha was taking a bath (Piper slept in bed with Masha and Sasha on many occasions). So some of the participants here now are well noted for daring to do the unexpected! I'm hoping that Bogdan may be overdue for some equal time and that it happens on camera! LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I cannot wait to see what the sleeping arrangements are going to be. Will Sophia end up on the sofa alone? Will Nelly show any interest in women while Bodgan is in the room? (I recall that just before the Russian apartments went off line, Nelly's relationship with her plump female guest had evolved from sexy dancing to tit and vaginal touching...including a hot session on the balcony right after the cameras were installed). This has the potential of becoming the top RLC apartment to round out the year 2019. 

• Like 2

Some of us might envy Bogdan right now...being the only male in an apartment with four horny women. This situation has the potential...in my humble opinion...of becoming "The Best of Bogdan on RLC" or his WORST NIGHTMARE! I cannot wait to see how he plays his hand. LOL

While I am receiving notifications of responses to my posts...I am unable to read them so please accept my apologies if I appear to be non-responsive. (Many years ago, under different RLC ownership, a moderator manipulated my on-line status so as to complicate my continued involvement). Although the moderator was apparently over-ruled by subsequent owners (He is gone and I am still here) My ability to contribute to the conversation requires considerable effort. You will note that my profile shows only 243 posts (the number of posts I had at the time of our encounter five years ago) I now have more than six years of online conversations. Again, my apologies.... 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Darling Piper you are the rock in my rock soap,my raincoat in the raining days,the ice cubes in my cola😘😍🤗😍.

I might be barking up the wrong tree here Ze, but judging by your previous post, I think there might be a chance that you're a little fond of this girl...😏😏