Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

Leora's conversation with Paul upon her return...

Paul:  How was your vacation in Prague?

Leora:  It was nice, the same old same old.

Paul:  Did you meet anyone or spend time with anyone while you were there?

Leora:  Well, let's just say that the guys in Prague know how to make a girl happy and leave it at that!

Paul:  Yes my goddess.

Leora:  That's better and don't you ever forget it!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Although it’s a similar scenario to June 18 when RLC shut down the Russian premises, I don’t think it is the same, at least I would hope it’s not. 
They are stating that it’s internet connection problems....quite feasible!...and she had stocked up with some food in the fridge, so I’m more hopeful this time. But having said that, RLC are not the most open of operators, if history is to be taken into consideration,  but I think this could be genuine.

I think it's June 18th all over again, with her stocking the fridge one has to ask did she know at the time RLC were going to end her tenancy.

ISP problem is a pathetic excuse, I find it difficult to believe in a city like Prague with a modern up to date infrastructure, so I'll be more surprised if she reappears than if she doesn't for a few months

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

La conversation de Leora avec Paul à son retour ...

Paul: Comment était vos vacances à Prague?

Leora: Il était agréable, le même vieux.

Paul: Avez-vous rencontré quelqu'un ou passer du temps avec quelqu'un pendant que vous y étiez?

Leora: Eh bien, disons simplement que les gars à Prague savent comment faire une fille heureuse et laisser à ça!

Paul: Oui ma déesse.

Leora: C'est mieux et ne vous oublie pas toujours le !!

Si j'ai bien compris cela ne dérangeait pas Paul que Leora fornique à Prague avec d'autres hommes ?

Donc Paul et au courant qu'il peut être cocu à tout moment mais l'accepte puisque cela fait partie du travail de sa femme Leora ?

Corriger moi si je me trompe.

If I understood correctly, didn’t Paul mind Leora fornicating in Prague with other men?

So Paul knows that he can be cheated on at any time but accepts it since it’s part of his wife Leora’s job?

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Huh...well, if you believe that the Queen has already left the Prague, returned to Kyarsk and already has had the above fictionary dialogue that HFboy transcripted ( I guess you would believe that he has done it in - live, I mean being present at the time)...

well - then you got to be - ah, whatever, hehe...

Just take it as - being corrected.  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I think it's June 18th all over again, with her stocking the fridge one has to ask did she know at the time RLC were going to end her tenancy.

ISP problem is a pathetic excuse, I find it difficult to believe in a city like Prague with a modern up to date infrastructure, so I'll be more surprised if she reappears than if she doesn't for a few months

You of course could be absolutely right old friend, and I concur with you regarding Prague having the infrastructure to overcome these problems rapidly, ( So have we, but have you ever tried to get SKY out to repair a faulty broadband )

I have mixed opinions about the situation, The only reason I think it could possibly be genuine, is that I know RLC are arseholes, but I don't think even they could be that stupid to pull another stunt the same as the last one.....Unless of course this was her swansong and she will never reappear again, so RLC would not be concerned about Leora fans not renewing membership. 

It's a waiting game, as the man once said, " Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best " I have a sneaky feeling things might work out OK......But I have been wrong more than once before...:biggrin:::)

• Like 5