Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

did anybody notice that Leora's apartment came back online for a very short period of time starting at 09:40?  she was asleep, snug in her bed!

You're not wrong found it via Replay, only I couldn't open it to get a full screen image

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You're not wrong found it via Replay, only I couldn't open it to get a full screen image

i was told at first that my source couldn't either but when he/she did it on the balcony it came up just like normal and was able to move around the apartment before it went UM again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

did anybody notice that Leora's apartment came back online for a very short period of time starting at 09:40?  she was asleep, snug in her bed!

Not only that... i notice there was a small Pink clock with the aparence of a cactus with a blue strawberry(we all know there is no blue strawberries..very dubious) inside it,and the hours in it marked..66:66:003.I tell you Harley some messed up shitt going on.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Not only that... i notice there was a small Pink clock with the aparence of a cactus with a blue strawberry(we all know there is no blue strawberries..very dubious) inside it,and the hours in it marked..66:66:003.I tell you Harley some messed up shitt going on.

seriously Ze, you don't have to tell me, i've seen it with my own eyes over the years!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

J’ai déjà été mécanicien de lignes électrique il ya de nombreuses lunes et ma question serait de savoir où se trouve la boîte à fusibles? Ce n’est pas Loera qui a éteint l’alimentation. Si la boîte à fusibles est à l'intérieur de l'appartement, nous aurions vu quelqu'un l'éteindre. Si la boîte à fusibles se trouve à l'extérieur de la porte d'entrée, tout le monde aurait pu tirer les fusibles ou éteindre l'interrupteur principal.

La coupure a eu lieu à 7h55 au moment ou le four micro-onde s'est allumé tout seul en faisant un bruit d'enfer. 

2 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

La coupure a eu lieu à 7h55 au moment ou le four micro-onde s'est allumé tout seul en faisant un bruit d'enfer. 

you have to ask yourself one question.  how can a microwave oven just turn on by itself?  i have never in my life heard of such a thing and how could the power feeding the apartment cause this to happen?  just honest questions folks.