B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

23 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

What is the deal with Mel?? Did she change rooms??

She and Cherry are suffering from Cunthrax and have been quarantined together until they are rid of it. If Evelyn and Alla aren't careful, they might get it too. They are already showing the symptoms.

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

She and Cherry are suffering from Cunthrax and have been quarantined together until they are rid of it. If Evelyn and Alla aren't careful, they might get it too. They are already showing the symptoms.

😉

Frida and Holly must be immune 😏

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

😉

Ahh that explains why they all have been copping an attitude lately...

Die augenblickliche Lage mag ja für einige User belustigend sein, bringt aber auf Dauer nichts.
Egal wie es zu dieser Situation gekommen ist, es muss durch RLC beendet werden.
Cherry und Mel sollten das Projekt verlassen, sie nutzen eh die Wohnung nur zum duschen und schlafen.

Google Translate   v.12.37

The current situation may be amusing for some users, but brings nothing in the long run.
No matter how this situation came about, it has to be stopped by RLC.
Cherry and Mel should leave the project, they use the apartment only to take a shower and sleep anyway

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

The current situation may be amusing for some users, but brings nothing in the long run.
No matter how this situation came about, it has to be stopped by RLC.
Cherry and Mel should leave the project, they use the apartment only to take a shower and sleep anyway

from a reader of the forum's standpoint, there is nothing amusing about the situation that B4 is in.  It's childish, rude, and promotes nothing positive.  For RLC to do something, that would mean they would have to get off their lazy asses and finally put a stop to the current goings on across all of the Barcelona apartments.  You, being here for as long as you have, understand that is not going to happen!

Yes, the two F_ _ _ S_ _ _ _  of Cherry and Mel are a waste of time and bed space for someone that might make a difference in B4.  With that being said, I agree with you that they should be sent home immediately along with everyone else except for Holly!

P.S. is that better for you Naga.....i don't want to hurt your feelings 🙂

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

P.S. is that better for you Naga.....i don't want to hurt your feelings 🙂

Doesn't hurt my feeling Harley, I'd just hate to see you get banned again😏 But it's nice you found enough soap to wash your mouth out...😉

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Doesn't hurt my feeling Harley, I'd just hate to see you get banned again😏 But it's nice you found enough soap to wash your mouth out...😉

there should be no reason to ban me Naga!  maybe your whole thought process is just wrong, have you ever considered that?  is it not possible for people other than yourself to not feel and say things differently?  what is the point of a forum if everybody thought like you did?  the answer is, ZERO...it would be pointless!!