Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

If it's "real" lesbians,  3 in 36 doesn't seem an high ratio. 

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

So? Might not be your cup of tea but others may like them.👍. Like @Sparkles says there are 33 others for you 😂

That is fair. 

I just have some high hope for Lisa, Misty and Monson replacements. Perhaps I shouldn't. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Real lesbians are gay???????Surely "gay couples" applies to both genders or am I missing the point here?

Not true pal, lesbians are recognised as being 2 women as a couple whilst gays are recognised as 2 males as a couple. Hence the LGBT movement which stands for lesbian,gay,bisexual and transgender. So yes you have missed the point pal but we are all open to help educating those in need 🤣👍

2 guys were always know as homosexuals in our youth but whether the later generation couldn't fucking spell it but the term gay was introduced many years ago. Many other terms have been/are used but not PC to use them now 😂

Must admit I never understood why as I always thought gay meant being happy in the english language but whether anyone here has a reason for the term gay being used would be interesting to know as i was never that interested to find out 🤣

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I never understood why as I always thought gay meant being happy in the english language but whether anyone here has a reason for the term gay being used would be interesting to know.

From Wiki.

Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual. The term was originally used to mean "carefree", "cheerful", or "bright and showy".

The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the mid-20th century.[2] In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the community, practices and cultures associated with homosexuality. In the 1960s, gay became the word favored by homosexual men to describe their sexual orientation.[3] By the end of the 20th century, the word gay was recommended by major LGBT groups and style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex.

At about the same time, a new, pejorative use became prevalent in some parts of the world. Among younger speakers, the word has a meaning ranging from derision (e.g., equivalent to rubbish or stupid) to a lighthearted mockery or ridicule (e.g., equivalent to weak, unmanly, or lame). In this use, the word rarely means "homosexual", as it is often used, for example, to refer to an inanimate object or abstract concept of which one disapproves. The extent to which these usages still retain connotations of homosexuality has been debated and harshly criticized.

Here's the entire article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not true pal, lesbians are recognised as being 2 women as a couple whilst gays are recognised as 2 males as a couple. Hence the LGBT movement which stands for lesbian,gay,bisexual and transgender. So yes you have missed the point pal but we are all open to help educating those in need 🤣👍

2 guys were always know as homosexuals in our youth but whether the later generation couldn't fucking spell it but the term gay was introduced many years ago. Many other terms have been/are used but not PC to use them now 😂

Must admit I never understood why as I always thought gay meant being happy in the english language but whether anyone here has a reason for the term gay being used would be interesting to know as i was never that interested to find out 🤣

There is definitely a grey area in this as Lets Wiki piece points out.I admit that gay usually refers to male homosexuality but lesbians are homosexual so by definition they also are gay.However what you have cleared up for me is LGBT,in other words why lesbian and gay were used together exactly what I am banging on about.In fact I actually had a large post all written out on LGBT but you'll be pleased to know I decided not to bother.

As for the PC part of your post pal somebody has very recently busted the rules.!!!!!

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What's quantum technology Einstein?

If you look at the dates on the pictures you may see what I meant. 

• Like 1

so ordinary lesbian couple in ordinary apartment and their ordinary boring life; who's gonna pay for watching that; the statistical subscriber must be a lonely pensioner who has nothing more to do in his life, apart following other people life 😂

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

pareja de lesbianas tan ordinaria en un apartamento ordinario y su aburrida vida ordinaria; ¿Quién va a pagar por ver eso? el suscriptor estadístico debe ser un pensionista solitario que no tiene nada más que hacer en su vida, aparte de seguir la vida de otras personas  😂

You are here too, so I don't think you have the right to criticize anyone. Your motives, like mine, are probably as unfortunate as those of the retiree you criticize

• Like 2
  • Haha 2