Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Sooo... N&K had "WatermelonGate."  Will R&S have "PineappleGate?"  Taking bets on how long the pineapple lasts.  I forgot the max the watermelon reached, before cam 1 was re-positioned.  Something like 50+ days I think.   😁  🍍 0

Maybe it was the model for a tattoo...  😀  🍍🍍🍍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Oh and before you say it Sturm.  We ALL know what you would like to tuck between her legs.  😁🍆

You must be referring to my face?  😛  Haha you know me well, sir, but I respect our girls.  I'm not that stupid.  As much as I'd love to taste some Kira and indeed some Sienna, the possibilities of each are clearly in the zero to negative zero.  I'm fully aware of this.  I'm not the delusional shut-in that the forum trolls droll on and on and cut-n-paste incessantly about.  It doesn't stop me from watching, or appreciating what I see.  My block list is long, but undistinguished.  I'm just a dude in the States looking for ALittle distraction from time to time 😉  

No cam shows here anymore, no fake bullshit for views.  RLC vets have invaded VHTV and CCF doesn't approve, but fuck 'em.  There is a new dawn arising.     

• Like 3

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

You must be referring to my face?  😛  Haha you know me well, sir, but I respect our girls.  I'm not that stupid.  As much as I'd love to taste some Kira and indeed some Sienna, the possibilities of each are clearly in the zero to negative zero.  I'm fully aware of this.  I'm not the delusional shut-in that the forum trolls droll on and on and cut-n-paste incessantly about.  It doesn't stop me from watching, or appreciating what I see.  My block list is long, but undistinguished.  I'm just a dude in the States looking for ALittle distraction from time to time 😉  

No cam shows here anymore, no fake bullshit for views.  RLC vets have invaded VHTV and CCF doesn't approve, but fuck 'em.  There is a new dawn arising.     

Sorry sturm but everybody is welcome on here provided they are not trolls

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Sorry sturm but everybody is welcome on here provided they are not trolls

Well aware of that, and wasn't stating anything aside from that.  Just ignore my late-night ramblings, I acknowledge I tend to get a bit verbose.  A solid 7 hours of sleep gets me straight.  Except for last night, we had some high wind gusts over 50 mph out here, which kept setting off my perimeter alarms, so I had to shut them down.  Had to take a nap this afternoon during football LOL.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all my 'Murican friends!  

• Like 2

No idea who she is!  Obviously a good friend of Sienna.  She bounced onto the couch and took off her top (not wearing a bra), right in front of Sienna, so not phased at all about her friend or the cams.  She kept her panties on as far as I could see.  Snuggled down and drifted off to sleep.  Meanwhile Rossy trying to get some sleep alone in the bedroom.  Not surprising as she gets up fairly early. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you.  From a Limey friend.

• Like 1