Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

Judging by the welcome she received from Rossy, I suspect that she is family, maybe a younger sister.  So unlikely, though not impossible to be a threesome.  Now spending the night on her own in the living room.  So all is peacefull.  I must say, she is rather beautiful.  😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Sparkles said:

You can only remove a post if you are "Premium Member" at CC

I must be doing something(s) wrong lately.

1. I paid for a premium membership last week but it never came into effect. Mails and tickets to CamCaps @admin have yet to result into an action. Hate to say I feel a bit disappointed of about this.

2. The intended pictures showed up correctly when I posted them. Strange. Anyhow, @hs6127 did a far better job than me, showing exactly what I wanted to share with you all 🙂

3. As a regular (poor-ass) member one can edit posts, but not remove them? Hm. One would say the other way round would make more sense, wouldn't it? Anyhow, thanks for the info @Sparkles

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Judging by the welcome she received from Rossy, I suspect that she is family, maybe a younger sister.  So unlikely, though not impossible to be a threesome.  Now spending the night on her own in the living room.  So all is peacefull.  I must say, she is rather beautiful.  😍

She is beautiful. If she is indeed related , it runs in the family 🙂

A threesome with your little sister? I feel not sure about that. Okay, when both sisters are focused on the other girl, it is possible. But just too awkward, right? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

I must be doing something(s) wrong lately.

1. I paid for a premium membership last week but it never came into effect. Mails and tickets to CamCaps @admin have yet to result into an action. Hate to say I feel a bit disappointed of about this.

2. The intended pictures showed up correctly when I posted them. Strange. Anyhow, @hs6127 did a far better job than me, showing exactly what I wanted to share with you all 🙂

3. As a regular (poor-ass) member one can edit posts, but not remove them? Hm. One would say the other way round would make more sense, wouldn't it? Anyhow, thanks for the info @Sparkles

About 1. Try to talk with @StnCld316 about that problem. He may try to help you
On 2. Your images was opening but only opening them externally (copy the link and opening in a new tab - tested on chrome, so probably some restrictions on the 3rd party host - not totally sure here)
On 3. Tks. Probably just like a feature to have another advantage being a paid member

• Thanks 1