Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, rtgonzo said:

There's times when I think Jabs would prefer every apt be lit and set-up as a cam studio.....  Personally, I'd rather have something less staged and more spontaneous in IR, than performed strictly for and at the lens in bright lights.  But tastes vary as they say.

Well it is as unnatural to me in one month have all sex in the dark as it is unnatural to have all sex in perfect lighting and perfect view angle to the cams. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it is as unnatural to me in one month have all sex in the dark as it is unnatural to have all sex in perfect lighting and perfect view angle to the cams. 

It's perfectly natural to have unnatural light sex in the dark as it is to have natural dark sex in the light with a mole at a perfect cam angle and in a month.😀😀😀

Riveting stuff!!!!NOT😥

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

It's perfectly natural to have unnatural light sex in the dark as it is to have natural dark sex in the light with a mole at a perfect cam angle and in a month.😀😀😀

Riveting stuff!!!!NOT😥

As I said. Sex in the dark sometimes is okay. But also sometimes in the light is natural. And am I the only one thinking sex only in the bedroom is just boring and narrow minded?

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said. Sex in the dark sometimes is okay. But also sometimes in the light is natural. And am I the only one thinking sex only in the bedroom is just boring and narrow minded?

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion Jabs,I was just messing around with your text.Weird I know.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion Jabs,I was just messing around with your text.Weird I know.

Yes yes I know. Don't worry. The thing is I try to point out the things their fans here say are natural are perfectly not natural. 

• Sex only in the dark for one month now and always at some place
  • One of them does still not shower there
  • Doing the "shy shower" facing the wall most of the time

Perfectly natural places for example are both N&K places. And i never said anything against them. Even defended them against people saying the hair blocks the view and they should turn to the camera. That is not what I want here. I just want them to behave as if the cams are not there. The way they behave now is not natural to me at all.

Massage in the light for @jabbath1987, however Rossy has covered up pretty much except for a brief glimpse when she tumbled off of the bed.  She may have been a Fan Dancer in a previous life..   🙂

And someone needs to get Sienna's bra out of the ceiling lamp

.fan.jpg.386c2aaeb2757a000ca4c32d36c0fb44.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another example of unnatural behavior. Why cover up with a pillow when your own girlfriend or boyfriend wants to massage you. Nothing is natural on that behavior. The blonde is much worse with doing it than the other girl for sure. 

For the sake of your sanity Jabs why not adopt advice you have often given in the past and don't watch.Just saying!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

For the sake of your sanity Jabs why not adopt advice you have often given in the past and don't watch.Just saying!!!!

I hear you my friend. I only made my comment on the base of comments here. I only check the timeline for this place. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1