Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

15 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Thanks for the above videos.  SO, in the middle of being fingered Sienna decides to take a phone call??? WTF!  I wonder if it was Nina in her bathroom and Sienna gives her a running commentary, now that would be something!!!  😂

It looked like a serious call that Sienna had to take.  Looked like Rossy was trying everything in her power to make her come while Sienna was acting like nothing was going on.    LOL LOL

• Like 6

Yeah!  Looks that way.  In spite of their exertions with each other, they seem to enjoy a good kiss and a cuddle during sex.  There is often a gentleness and many tender moments between them.  A joy to watch them being so happy.  I think this is still an early point in their relationship.  They are still discovering each others likes and dislikes, becoming more comfortable with their surroundings in this chapter of their lives that they have chosen.

• Like 2

They are progressing quite nicely.  As far as them being early in the relationship - ehhh, I'm not sure.  I have spotted them together several times at N&K's during the latter years of RLC (I have snaps) on the very rare occasion N&K had a get-together, so it's been at least 3 to 4 years they've been together, unless they had a catastrophic break up similar to N&K, and are now slowly patching things back up.  OR unless 3 - 4 years is just normal time span for girls to get to know one another and feel comfortable.  I could accept that.  Even though I'm a dude and it takes about 3 - 4 SECONDS for me to feel comfortable with a female, I understand they are a completely different species and operate on extremely higher levels than us neanderthals.  

However, I maintain my assumption that Sienna is a happy fun girl by nature, and Rossy is more serious and can be a bit grumpy.  Unless Sienna is between her thighs.  Typical married couple LOL. 

In other news, does anyone have any idea WHAT that very weird but interesting tile game they seem to play almost every night, especially with guests, is?  I tried to zoom in but even with HD I still can't make out what's on the box.  It looks similar to dominoes, but it's not dominoes.  The tiles look like they might be hallways or passages.  If I reeeaaaalllly wanted to reach back, WAYYY back to my yutes, I'd almost say it looks like Dungeons and Dragons, Russian style.  Except I don't see any pentagonal trapezohedron die laying around.  

So any insight would be appreciated.  

• Like 3