B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, I would rather see her use her fingers. Actually all the girls are better with just their fingers.

Fingers are always best, and not so staged. I actually think Cherry is the best masturbator in B4. She doesn't care about good angles, yet she still manage to show everything. Her sneaky bate besides a sleeping Mel the other morning was amazing! Trying to be queit while having a very strong orgasm. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Fingers are always, and not so staged. I actually think Cherry is the best masturbator in B4. She doesn't care about good angles, yet she still manage to show everything. Her sneaky bate besides a sleeping Mel the other morning was amazing! Trying to be queit while having a very strong orgasm. 

I think she has the best orgasms. And they are real, unlike a certain girl in B2.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she did that, the water would turn yellow.  :biggrin:

I think this is a first, Nelly peed in her own bathwater on Thursday! I have seen almost everything on RLC! But never have I ever seen anyone pee in their own bathwater, at the beginning of the bath even! I loved it though!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think this is a first, Nelly peed in her own bathwater on Thursday! I have seen almost everything on RLC! But never have I ever seen anyone pee in their own bathwater, at the beginning of the bath even! I loved it though!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watched for it 3 times and I could not detect she relieved her self in the bath water.  Care to have an exact timestamp on this happening?

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I can tell URINE dreamland Ed...😏

8 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Watched for it 3 times and I could not detect she relieved her self in the bath water.  Care to have an exact timestamp on this happening?

Clearly you are not looking very hard.  It's there...yellow in the water.  She reacts immediately after. Easy to spot.

10 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Look between 03:02:40 to 03:02:42.