B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think this is a first, Nelly peed in her own bathwater on Thursday! I have seen almost everything on RLC! But never have I ever seen anyone pee in their own bathwater, at the beginning of the bath even! I loved it though!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wait till she learns how to fart in the water and make a bubble bath.  :biggrin:

What forum are we in? Besides while I don't like to bath in piss I am nasty enough to occasionally enjoy water sports. I am liking the way Holly just masturbated 0130. This is the her proper way with no show involved. Her orgasm's are more clitoral than vaginal so sticking a vibrator in provides only a little extra feeling for her. Thank you beautiful Holly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think this is a first, Nelly peed in her own bathwater on Thursday! I have seen almost everything on RLC! But never have I ever seen anyone pee in their own bathwater, at the beginning of the bath even! I loved it though!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

i bet that made your day 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What forum are we in? Besides while I don't like to bath in piss I am nasty enough to occasionally enjoy water sports. I am liking the way Holly just masturbated 0130. This is the her proper way with no show involved. Her orgasm's are more clitoral than vaginal so sticking a vibrator in provides only a little extra feeling for her. Thank you beautiful Holly.

Yes, in the bath earlier today was alittle too staged for my liking. This was more like her usual bates. Great!

Thank you for being so fantastic, Holly!

💋

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, keeper31 a dit :

Maybe she is leaving. 

I don't think she is leaving, if she is then it does show that RLC really wants to refresh this bunch of B4 girls (except Holly) which is good i think.

RLC must find more girls like Debby, Damira, Anabella, Pam or Amalia for the big house. Not girls who are only into their own things or into the clubbing scene.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't like water sport, but I have a thing for watching girls going to the toilet, or just showing signs of needing to go. I think it has to do with wathing something that is supposed to be private. And bodily needs is not something you are totally in control of, everyone has them, but is very tabu, wich makes it kind of intimate to me. From my observation, peeing in the shower seems quite common, and I have even caught a few girls peeing in their pants/bed on RLC too. Wich is definitely kind of intimate! (My dream come true!).