Jasmine & Aladdin (2019) Part #1

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I haven't been watching but I seriously doubt she'll ever do anything sexual with another person.

As you can't see at all what happens on the sofa I did not see what they did there. But I agree I doubt she will do something with others too. 

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I haven't been watching but I seriously doubt she'll ever do anything sexual with another person.

Wrong !!!Archie left her alone in her appartment , she put his belongings in a suitcase !!😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, budda said:

Such a large living room with only 2 cams !
In the Stella & Stephan salon there are 7 cams !
What is the criterion that VHTV uses to decide the number of cams ?

aladdin.thumb.jpg.db2c42ccc3542da98d3bcdd38e9f677b.jpg  0

Support told me they will add 2 or 3 more cams soon. Remains the question why they did not wait to open until all is ready? 🙈

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Support told me they will add 2 or 3 more cams soon. Remains the question why they did not wait to open until all is ready? 🙈

Maybe waiting for Alladdin to rub his lamp and get the the genie to bring the  extra cams.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don't understand the criteria in the seclection of apartments? Some are only like shoe boxes with more than two tennants often whilst others are bloody huge with only two in there. Not much logic or thought there i don't think.::)

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe waiting for Alladdin to rub his lamp and get the the genie to bring the  extra cams.:biggrin:

Going off topic pal but just to say my on-time is a bit restricted because of charging problems.Dunno if it's the cable(new one on it's way)or maybe the battery,just have to wait and see maybe even a new tablet.

Once again sorry for going off topic.!!!

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Going off topic pal but just to say my on-time is a bit restricted because of charging problems.Dunno if it's the cable(new one on it's way)or maybe the battery,just have to wait and see maybe even a new tablet.

Once again sorry for going off topic.!!!

At least off topic is more exciting than this lot lool.

My bet is on the charger pal as i have had a lot of problems recently with tablets and phones and its always been a faulty charger. Have had to take two back recently as they failed to work after about a week. Funnily they have both been Samsung chargers.

Cables very rarely cause any problems.

• Like 1