B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Angel69 said:

What percentage of the masturbation you view do you think is Real?

what percentage of the members you read the posts do you think is real?

how many members at cc have flanker accounts do you think?

3 hours ago, Angel69 said:

What percentage of the masturbation you view do you think is Real?

this is pure mathematics, if a girl masturbates under the sheets, maybe she does it, for her pleasure, if a girl masturbates, discovered, in front of the cameras, she does it to earn money, math, it's not an opinion

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this is pure mathematics, if a girl masturbates under the sheets, maybe she does it, for her pleasure, if a girl masturbates, discovered, in front of the cameras, she does it to earn money, math, it's not an opinion

so in your theory they can't have pleasure if they aren't under cover? your math looks bad my friend ^^ 

Edited by moos54
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what's funny about this whole B4 situation is that every time these girls leave you all will always assume they are going to a club because they pack bags with robes, shoes, and different changes of clothes.  i'm almost 100% positive that they went to Mr. Nasa's and the tall guys house, got their fuck on and then came home.  they are now in a situation where half of the apartment is closed down and for what reason...i don't have a clue!  the last thing they want to do at this point in the game is to stay out until noon!

If they go to a club, or private party, it doesn't matter. They're out, that's the point!