B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

2 hours ago, news49 said:

They go home and take a shower, I can’t wait to hear the experts on why they take a shower 😂

Remove all the cum from their pussies of course. Some experts have even noticed cum on some of the girls arses before. ::)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there are so many of you where "it doesn't matter" and that's the problem with RLC right now.  Alladino wants to see guys in all the apartments because currently the girls are having way more than the majority of their sex outside.  until you and people like you demand for the girls to spend more time at home and quit keeping everything outside, then it just doesn't matter.  RLC will never change the way things are going now.  it will take people expressing themselves to RLC about the sad shape things are in instead of saying "it doesn't matter"!!!

as i was typing this, i got an email from Taylor and what Taylor said proves my point.  once again the girls are leaving to keep it outside.  you should be happy Ed!!

Have you been reading me at all???? That is exactly what I have been doing for the last 2 months! Criticising that they are keeping their party life off-camera. It is you turning this into a debate whether they go to a club, or private party, it doesn't matter. They're having their parties and sex outside, I want it to happen at home, that's the point!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Have you been reading me at all???? That is exactly what I have been doing for the last 2 months! Criticising that they are keeping their party life off-camera. It is you turning this into a debate whether they go to a club, or private party, it doesn't matter. They're having their parties and sex outside, I want it to happen at home, that's the point!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jackgold said:

anyway  Holly is my new dreamgirl since RLC has been got some problem last summer. She has a beautiful, a nice character (she always smile and has fun) and a perfect pussy.

I really love her

ah, and a sweet face

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jackgold said:

anyway  Holly is my new dreamgirl since RLC has been got some problem last summer. She has a beautiful, a nice character (she always smile and has fun) and a perfect pussy.

I really love her

You have good taste...she's super cute ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've been out for dinner all evening but from what I've read, and what my super duper source tells me, Blair has had a boob job on top of the original extra large boob job 😒 ...and she's lost weight!! If the girls want to play with her boobs this time around there gonna needs crampons by the sound of things...😏

• Haha 4