Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

2 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

Thank you jugghead 😊

Always good to hear from someone who likes what they see. It helps the lady enjoy her time. Conversely, I understand and appreciate the pundits. They help push forward any pressing agendas others may have issue with. But I always defer to the cat. Don't know why, I just do. Oh, also StoneCld316 because he is my mentor and savior. 

Just now, jugghead said:

Always good to hear from someone who likes what they see. It helps the lady enjoy her time. Conversely, I understand and appreciate the pundits. They help push forward any pressing agendas others may have issue with. But I always defer to the cat. Don't know why, I just do. Oh, also StoneCld316 because he is my mentor and savior. 

I can tell you from someone who used to talk to her, she does not like the cat or the skunk and a few others around here. 

1 minute ago, Ean25 said:

I can tell you from someone who used to talk to her, she does not like the cat or the skunk and a few others around here. 

Unless you pm me, I don't know what to believe anymore. I know what I know, which is very little. Oh, and I also believe everyone is lying. Just ask the mods here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ean25 said:

Don’t believe all you hear unless you hear it from the Little One herself.....And then only believe half off it. 😹🙀

• Like 5