Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

Just now, canito said:

ita funny how people complain about the other girls doing fake shows and what not but leora for me is getting boring we seen her in every angle possible if she wants to impress me fist fuck yourself or use a cucumber in your ass.that will me keep me glued talk about fake shows but this one takes the cake. sorry leora fans dont know why they brung her back.and yes i know shes not here to impress me but her fans me am not one of hers fans.its time that she leaves.

In all fairness you haven’t seen her in that position before. 
Truth of the matter is, she is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn’t, there’s no way she can win is there.

I have moaned about her in the past as I didn’t think she was trying to her full potential, but when compared with others she still leaves them standing....She has not disappointed me today at all, in fact I think she did very well.

But of course we all have different opinions.

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Looks as if she wants to give the Europeans a special treat today.....Long may it continue 😍

She should look after you guys more. My work hours I pretty much watch replays.

• Like 3

Just now, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness you haven’t seen her in that position before. 
Truth of the matter is, she is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn’t, there’s no way she can win is there.

I have moaned about her in the past as I didn’t think she was trying to her full potential, but when compared with others she still leaves them standing....She has not disappointed me today at all, in fact I think she did very well.

But of course we all have different opinions.

I to agree with you, she can't win.

• Like 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I to agree with you, she can't win.

I think that when she is in the mood and goes all out she is incredible, she is creative when the opportunity arises, and tries to please her fans as much as possible.

No other apartment in my opinion can get near her when she is on top form...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think that when she is in the mood and goes all out she is incredible, she is creative when the opportunity arises, and tries to please her fans as much as possible.

No other apartment in my opinion can get near her when she is on top form...

jimbo i dont have a problem with leora and i dont mind her masturbating cause she keeps her fans happy but if she does it everyday some people not all will find her boring at times.but if she did once in a while people would probably love her more.just my opinion.

• Like 3

Guest Felix75
Just now, canito said:

jimbo i dont have a problem with leora and i dont mind her masturbating cause she keeps her fans happy but if she does it everyday some people not all will find her boring at times.but if she did once in a while people would probably love her more.just my opinion.

nagging in all apartments about what likes or not happens all the time.  It has always been.  People's opinions are different, so it's silly to talk about who is boring and who is not. And even if the forum has a huge number of negative comments about anyone, only the rating on the site indicates real interest.

Just now, Felix75 said:

nagging in all apartments about what likes or not happens all the time.  It has always been.  People's opinions are different, so it's silly to talk about who is boring and who is not. And even if the forum has a huge number of negative comments about anyone, only the rating on the site indicates real interest.

i wasnt talking to you i wasnt nagging and ratings dont mean nothing to me.maybe for you.i was just sharing my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, canito said:

Yes! I agree if she masturbated in the same manner every day, but she has over the time she has been in Prague teased and started to bate on the balcony, plenty of dancing and bating, on the table in the kitchen, on the table in the living room, in the bathroom, bedroom. She has licked her own breasts, masturbated with panties on so we could see how wet and aroused she was getting, ( one of my favourites ) bated when she was on her period, bated wearing dresses, and one pieces, she has cut up tee shirts to make them into crop tops that show her breasts when she moves her arms, exercised nude, we have two new dildo’s/vibrators, and we have had her without panties on talking to her friend on skype.

Hows that for boring ? 😀

My main gripe personally though is that knowing how high she has set the bar, she sometimes seems satisfied with sub standard bates by her standard, but still good when compared to other girls. These occasions are fortunately rare though.

But all in all, it’s different strokes for different folks, and it wouldn’t do for us all to agree would it. 

• Like 4

Just now, jimbo4 said:

But all in all, it’s different strokes for different folks, and it wouldn’t do for us all to agree would it. 

Oh! I forgot, She even bought an eye mask to wear on Halloween, which would have been interesting....Unfortunately the apartment lost its power for 24 hours so we didn’t get the benefit of it.... haha 

• Like 4