Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Something else I admire about her is that she has never been tempted to have a tattoo. It’s purely a personal choice with me, but I dislike them immensely on women.....I know people will call me sexist but I don’t do PC at the best of times.

She did experiment with henna  tattoos  a few years ago  and I think formed an opinion that it wasn’t for her.....Why try to improve on perfection....You can’t. 😀

Aie, aie, Jimbo !!! Dans sa conversation d'hier avec son amie elle a fait allusion au tatouage (à un tatouage discret) mais la traduction via Google  traduction était tellement hachée  que je n'ai pas compris si elle parlait pour elle-même ou bien quelqu'un d'autre.

• Like 1

I am still disappointed that RLC has decided not to improve Leora's camera angles so as to give her the close up opportunities that she needs and obviously wants. For her to have to resort to getting on tables, etc., to obtain close up camera coverage is undeserving. I had hoped RLC was taking the opportunity to improve things during her long off-line events but it looks like she will have to continue to improvise. Actually it might be making her show better in an ironic way.

• Like 1