Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hello there jimbo. Was just curious as to did you decide to and figure on a different way to regain access to the project and go ahead take the plunge to do so ?

Also, in reference to your post, it has been noticed that now she has gotten dressed and left the apartment and shortly thereafter the residence was placed in a um status by the project admin. It is certainly a curiosity to what is, or has now occurred. Perhaps it may be merely for none other than routine maintenance on some of the project equipment, or perhaps it could be something else.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Leora is sitting on the kitchen table, having a Skype conversation with a man in Russian. Her expressions and positions are quite erotic - I cannot recognise if the Skype partner is Paul or somebody else (!). If it is Paul (well, why not somebody else!), she should bate for him in front of the laptop camera!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Calle said:

Leora is sitting on the kitchen table, having a Skype conversation with a man in Russian. Her expressions and positions are quite erotic - I cannot recognise if the Skype partner is Paul or somebody else (!). If it is Paul (well, why not somebody else!), she should bate for him in front of the laptop camera!

il faudrait que quelqu'un arrive à traduire la conversation, ça permettra déjà de donner un indice. il est 4h30 du matin à Krasnoïarsk, c'est peu probable

21 minutes ago, Calle said:

Ce n'est pas Paul !