Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Is not complaining only,is their view of things.A lot of us like Leora but aren't fans,they just always liked to watch her,Paul,Eva in other house,i don't care if she knows who the fans aren't or not,for me she is just a resident,that i like but that's all,and being this a topic for coment what we see in the house i expect all types of views of it.All normal foruns in the world work like this.Have a good week.

No one is stopping you or anyone else from saying what you think, but you can't then complain when someone else has something to say about what you said.

6 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

No one is stopping you or anyone else from saying what you think, but you can't then complain when someone else has something to say about what you said.

As long as they don't insult me then fine with it,that how it works.This is just a house topic(open to all type of opinions),it's not a fan page only topic.Maybe someone could create a house topic(special for fans only)for that purpose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

As long as they don't insult me then fine with it,that how it works.This is just a house topic(open to all type of opinions),it's not a fan page topic.Maybe someone could create a house topic(special for fans only)for that purpose.

The title says General chat so that pretty much covers most all chat.

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

The title says General chat so that pretty much covers most all chat.

Indeed all type of opinions are to be expressed in this general topic,what i tried to say was that is not a fan page only,it's a general house topic to talk about the things.Lets write in the new one created if you don't mind.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed all type of opinions are to be expressed in this general topic,what i tried to say was that is not a fan page only,it's a general house topic to talk about the things.Lets write in the new one created if you don't mind.

I'm already there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1