Moving out

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alba moves out...and in my opinion, it is likely she will...that raises an area of speculation.

I believe, but am not sure, that couples live in these apartments.  If that is true, then Diana...in order to stay...has to find a replacement.  laia comes to mind as that replacement.  If RLC okays it, I don't see why she cannot take Alba's place and Diana stay there.

The problem I have with that scenario is that Laia is camera shy.  That means our enjoyment (that we haven't had in quite some time, I might add) will be severely diminished.  I don't like that and I urge RLC to not go that route.

Guest RLcAddict

If Alba moves out...and in my opinion, it is likely she will...that raises an area of speculation.

I believe, but am not sure, that couples live in these apartments.  If that is true, then Diana...in order to stay...has to find a replacement.  laia comes to mind as that replacement.  If RLC okays it, I don't see why she cannot take Alba's place and Diana stay there.

The problem I have with that scenario is that Laia is camera shy.  That means our enjoyment (that we haven't had in quite some time, I might add) will be severely diminished.  I don't like that and I urge RLC to not go that route.

I think they should get rid of all of them and bring in some single women.

yr right jojo house done bags gettin packed they were laughin for a bit then danna cryin and onphone probly with lalia laughin emotions here are highdanna goes out probly to be with lalilaso as to not make it worse for alba we will see if lalai shows up tonight

just one more thought  here i think alba is waitin for her apt to be ready so thats why she is still here good luck alba ill miss her

just my observation thats all not necessarily the way its gonna  go it was said alba was havin a another apt painted and i figured thats why she is still around  and also she is not workin maybe its another webcam apt  all just speculation not fact jojo ok hope its webcam tho anything ive seen and typed here is not a guarantee thats the way things will go im tryin not to comment as much let it play out

just my observation thats all not necessarily the way its gonna  go it was said alba was havin a another apt painted and i figured thats why she is still around  and also she is not workin maybe its another webcam apt  all just speculation not fact jojo ok hope its webcam tho anything ive seen and typed here is not a guarantee thats the way things will go im tryin not to comment as much let it play out

LOL!!!

1 out of 3...not quite as good as I expected, but thanks for your post.

Just got back from work, I've been following the comments on my phone and expected the place to be packed up ready to move out.

I've just had a good look round and see no evidence that any of them are about to move out, the living area is a bit cleaner though and a lot of rubbish has been thrown away.

What act was it that started the thread off?