Moving out

Guest bjlikes2watch

Sad Moments :(

This is a shower video of Alba's sad moments, deep thoughts while in the shower..

She woke up, talks briefly with Danna and then Danna left the apt .

Alba took a long lonely shower.

I went to bed after that and when I woke up to check updates, their cams gone off :(

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ButtPlug

well, I'll also contribute some pic that I captured when I saw them the first time!

Very nice. I had a first with them as well. I just happen to be watching at work, which is something that I rarely do. It was their first love making session, and I got so hard watching I had to go relieve myself in the bathroom. It's the first time I've ever jacked off while at work. Thank you Ana and Danna.

Maybe there is hope for fans of Hannah & Dana. It reminds me was in early November, Nastya & Zheka disappeared RLC screen. appears two days later as Kiko & Nora, the same happened with Katrina & Evegeni which was changed to Olga and Sergey!

Guest ButtPlug

Maybe there is hope for fans of Hannah & Dana. It reminds me was in early November, Nastya & Zheka disappeared RLC screen. appears two days later as Kiko & Nora, the same happened with Katrina & Evegeni which was changed to Olga and Sergey!

Unfortunately, it's not the same situation. The reason they went offline line at that time is because /b/ found out where they were by their real names. The Admin at RLC realized that it was best to not use their real names so they changed them. Also, Nora freaked out and was crying for a few days because people were actually calling them. I am not sure what changed but she got over it.

It's a shame. They were the most fun couple to watch and the reason I found this forum.

I guess that if they are moving out and people outside the RLC staff are around..maybe helping to get things packed is the reason to switch the cams off, for legal reasons.

Alba and Diana surely gave written permission to broadcast their life but with other people around could be a problem for RLC.+

We'll miss you

Guest LezVoyeur

well, I'll also contribute some pic that I captured when I saw them the first time!

Very nice. I had a first with them as well. I just happen to be watching at work, which is something that I rarely do. It was their first love making session, and I got so hard watching I had to go relieve myself in the bathroom. It's the first time I've ever jacked off while at work. Thank you Ana and Danna.

I still do but at home...  :-* ;)

i just want to thank all the ppl who helped me here since it was my first time ever on here an experience for sure so the next time ill have better understanding of this . i was very emotional and involved with ana and danna up night and day little sleep since beginng of feb like someone said he too just started in feb and has been involved like me and he too misses them alot . i tried to be as informative as i could  maybe so much i overposted and was way into it but you told me and im grateful for yr help my contract is up in 4 days and im not sure if im back i also went to forum and got some other sites ty for that but my heart is till with alba danna and laliai think if rlc looks at apts more  and can  get quality in here with couples not hidin  some things this site will be better for sure  i will be back ina little while for my final thoughts on ana and danna

i just want to thank all the ppl who helped me here since it was my first time ever on here an experience for sure so the next time ill have better understanding of this . i was very emotional and involved with ana and danna up night and day little sleep since beginng of feb like someone said he too just started in feb and has been involved like me and he too misses them alot . i tried to be as informative as i could  maybe so much i overposted and was way into it but you told me and im grateful for yr help my contract is up in 4 days and im not sure if im back i also went to forum and got some other sites ty for that but my heart is till with alba danna and laliai think if rlc looks at apts more  and can  get quality in here with couples not hidin  some things this site will be better for sure  i will be back ina little while for my final thoughts on ana and danna

Live well and prosper, my young Padawan.  ;)

heres my final recap and thoughts i joined them after catfight so from feb4-16 a lot of cuudlin sex  also cryin and talkin from feb 17 on hell broke lose on 17 fireworks and no more sex  or cuddlin and talkin litle relationship on the way out danna and alba i heard been with each other for cpl yrs danna cheated twice. muy insight is that lalia who visited themback in jnuary was the person who was textin and on phone with danna all the time evn tho alba was eventually informed some how she handled it well while around them evn tho inside she was hurtin real bad then lalia came to the apt to see them and no matter she went to comfort alba  and slept with danna first night second night had sex shower with danna  so its almost obvious i dont understand danna but a cheater like that future for anyone with her is risky as for alba new apt and new start im just so unhappy we didnt get to see emotional farewell and danna will probl move in with lalia i think ill be  around but i dont think i can take this kind of emotional stuff agn so farewell to my lovely friends im so involved i need to regroup hope to see you ppl agn god bless you all god speed alba good luck  im glad i have pics to remember them by . if they bring new ppl in that apt i know thqat apt will still remind me of them  ok folks ty

i wouild like to ask a few questions as my renewal is due in 2days about the apts. i came on here in free mode and saw ana and danna on couch havin sex so ithought this is gonna be good  so i joined in feb little did i know that there relationship was going downhill such a shame. my questions if you can answer 1-do tghey pay rent or do they get paid.2- do thety have to stay together in apt til contract is up or can they move out early.i realize after i joined in feb that on the 4th they had disagreement and sex on 8th. after that it went downhill. another spat on 17th.if things were this bad why didnt anna move out(i know she was already settin up another apt. cause after 17th no more togetherness). the cameras went off i guess either by request or time was up. As isee these apts now im not sure whether ill return  but im still undecide plz if you got feed back let me know ty