Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Masha is 100% showgirl and if that's what you like, fine by me.  i'm not going to lose any sleep or money over it so i really don't care to be honest.

Cant say you are wrong,and She a lot of times is,but one big diference..Its a show girl that isn't just teases like most of the others,she actualy delivers,go all the way most of times.Big diference!And not only her but a lot of her guests.Again big diference in comparation with all other houses in site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

a while back when i was away from posting on cc.due to surgery sophia use to visit masha with her boyfriend masha even tattoo him then when masha and sasha went on vacation they had stayed in the apt and they had sex a few times.but i remember people posting that sophie was masha sister.but i dont know for sure.

• Like 1

Sophia est petite par rapport à Masha, si un jour elle a des rapports avec un grand gars ils vont avoir du mal pour faire certaines positions, je parle en connaissance de cause. 🤣

Sophia is small compared to Masha, if one day she has intercourse with a big guy they will have trouble to make certain positions, I speak with knowledge.

34 minutes ago, canito said:

a while back when i was away from posting on cc.due to surgery sophia use to visit masha with her boyfriend masha even tattoo him then when masha and sasha went on vacation they had stayed in the apt and they had sex a few times.but i remember people posting that sophie was masha sister.but i dont know for sure.

Not Sophia canito.You are talking about Masha "sister" the blonde girl that now have a rlc name(Piper)and just joined couples in vacations(Nelly&Bogdan place).This Sophia never had sex in cams,only bates in shower and bedroom when she was two times masha guest for some weeks,days.

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Sophia est petite par rapport à Masha, si un jour elle a des rapports avec un grand gars ils vont avoir du mal pour faire certaines positions, je parle en connaissance de cause. 🤣

Sophia is small compared to Masha, if one day she has intercourse with a big guy they will have trouble to make certain positions, I speak with knowledge.

Lets hope she indeed have sex with other people and not just do "lesbian" shows with masha.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not Sophia canito.You are talking about Masha "sister" the blonde girl that now have a rlc name(Piper)and just joined couples in vacations(Nelly&Bogdan place).This Sophia never had sex in cams,only bates in shower and bedroom when she was two times masha guest for some weeks,days.

oh okay piper is masha sister.my bad i was confused sophie looks alot like her.thanks for the info.ze.the reason why i thought that was because sophie was used as masha sister before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1