Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

So many days of maintenance go wrong, the electrical problems continue. only rubbish, irresponsible and amateur can I call rlc maintenance. They are not worth anything. Let's close it down they've been very tiring.
The organized roommate's probably lost the key of the master switch. Soon the apartment will go um.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

à l’instant, rado07 a dit :

The basic problem of the apartment was not eliminated
e-fuse speaks, something is still broken⚠️
light goes out
The girls are looking for the key for the fuse box, if it is not found, the cameras go out soon

RLC entrusts them with one vital key and they lose it.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

So many days of maintenance go wrong, the electrical problems continue. only rubbish, irresponsible and amateur can I call rlc maintenance. They are not worth anything. Let's close it down they've been very tiring.
The organized roommate's probably lost the key of the master switch. Soon the apartment will go um.

Two words..pure incompetence.Seven days and not only the issues we had for the last two,three years in the house(mainly the cams always going night vision mode)werent solved..They actualy got worst!Of the 4 bedroom cams..3 are constantly going night vision mode as fast as any light is turned down a little.If this Was happening in some of the "spoiled by site" houses they would try to fix it pretty fast and Probraby in the process they would put even more cams in those houses(that already have a stupidly high number of them)but hey..is Masha place,same if was Martina place..some residents are top..others not..some clients are top..others not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Two words..pure incompetence.Seven days and not only the issues we had for the last two,three years in the house(mainly the cams always going night vision mode)werent solved..They actualy got worst!Of the 4 bedroom cams..3 are constantly going night vision mode as fast as any light is turned down a little.If this Was happening in some of the "spoiled by site" houses they would try to fix it pretty fast and Probraby in the process they would put even more cams in those houses(that already have a stupidly high number of them)but hey..is Masha place,same if was Martina place..some residents are top..others not..some clients are top..others not.

I started to get upset. They have become very tired, only to get want. They are trying to make them crumble
their problems. No interest in customers. With five cameras' and a bucket of paint they thought they solved all their problems.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I started to get upset. They have become very tired, only to get want. They are trying to make them crumble
their problems. No interest in customers. With five cameras' and a bucket of paint they thought they solved all their problems.

Specialy with houses they obviously don't care,just look at Masha bedroom cams or some in livingroom,seems all "new" cams are as old as the old ass ones already in house.7 days to put things worst,don't know if to laught or cry.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I noticed that too, I still didn't understand how both would work in one bedroom and one bed. Will they turn us in to orgies?

To be fair the house already had three residents at same time😂,a two bedroom house would be the ideal for sure.At least if this is to be a normal roomate house,if is just for turn based bates and the "lesbian lovers" then one bedroom is enought lol.Curious to see if We goan see this week  Sophia doing other things finaly,specialy to bring friends of her to house.

• Like 1