Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

If my theory is good, yes we can see new cams soon, but maybe not today 

What makes sense to me in what you are telling me is that they try on clothes before the workers arrive to leave the apartment and do things outside the apartment.

new cameras would be welcome in this apartment, the current cameras start getting old

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Either new cameras or apartment it took them ages to sort out the bedroom cams stuck in nightvision and not forgetting the constant blackouts. This apartment needs to be scraped and have a new one.

The apartment is shit.
Only the most necessary is done. When a hole is closed, you are already discovering a new one
new cams also do not bring much improvement.
The light arrangement (black light, backlight) is bad.
In this situation, all cams are overwhelmed
RLC has only 11 apartments and many angry members
When a picture in the Barca apartment falls off the wall, there is immediate detailed information, in the Masha apartment just "MN"
that's how it looks
RLC does not want the old apartments and the old members do not want them anymore.

• Upvote 1

I really don't think they are changing any cam and even less putting new ones,Its to many hours for two days,if thy didn't bothered for years in fixing ONE cam why would they care to change old cams or putting new ones..in my view house will return online exactly the same way,and for some reason reason with the residents looking kinda tired but with big smiles,similar to westerday.Just a couple hours till house returns online.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I really don't think they are changing any cam and even less putting new ones,Its to many hours for two days,if thy didn't bothered for years in fixing ONE cam why would they care to change old cams or putting new ones..in my view house will return online exactly the same way,and for some reason reason with the residents looking kinda tired but with big smiles,similar to westerday.Just a couple hours till house returns online.

I know, unfortunately you are right it will be so

• Like 1