Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wish was that simple,but in rlc nothing is..simple.Even Sophia being a Masha friend she for sure have her separated life,friends and routines of masha,so that's what we still didn't seen in cams,she looks,acts like one of Masha "special" guests.Maybe when Nelly and Piper leaves we gona see something more of Sophia.Right now i know she sleep..a lotttt😅.

It may be necessary to take into account that Sophia has completely changed her life by joining Masha in Rome while she was not living in this city before, so she will have to give her some time before she meets people in this city and as she will surely be with Masha most of the time, they will surely have the same circle of friends

For my part, I wonder if Sophia wants to change her life to stay in Europe like Masha or if she will not do like  GOV girls and leave after 3 or 4 months to go back to her country after the expiry of her Visa 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It may be necessary to take into account that Sophia has completely changed her life by joining Masha in Rome while she was not living in this city before, so she will have to give her some time before she meets people in this city and as she will surely be with Masha most of the time, they will surely have the same circle of friends

For my part, I wonder if Sophia wants to change her life to stay in Europe like Masha or if she will not do like  GOV girls and leave after 3 or 4 months to go back to her country after the expiry of her Visa 

Sophia wasn't already living in Italy?I had that feeling,she was a guest a couple of times prior and she never brought big traveling cases,just small case or backpack with clothes,maybe she was living in other Italy city.

• Like 1