Nikki & Diego, Poppy (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

I don't know if anyone has any reason for Nikki and Archie's breakup? They looked like a real, well-established couple but I see that once again I am wrong about this apartment. I love Nikki! Her energy, her spontaneity and she's really pretty with a nice body but I'm surprised and I don't like the ease of breaking a relationship with the man we met when she arrived at VH without any scruples or, apparently, with any intention of fixing the situation n with Archie. It may be that I am wrong and there have been many infidelities on Archie's part, I do not know... but I'm surprised at how quickly to forget and replace someone else with which you've had a lasting relationship time. I am often surprised by the coldness of girls like Nikki in the face of little respect for the other person, fucking another guy on the second day and in front of the cameras so we can all see it and Archie also of course. 

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I don't know if anyone has any reason for Nikki and Archie's breakup? They looked like a real, well-established couple but I see that once again I am wrong about this apartment. I love Nikki! Her energy, her spontaneity and she's really pretty with a nice body but I'm surprised and I don't like the ease of breaking a relationship with the man we met when she arrived at VH without any scruples or, apparently, with any intention of fixing the situation n with Archie. It may be that I am wrong and there have been many infidelities on Archie's part, I do not know... but I'm surprised at how quickly to forget and replace someone else with which you've had a lasting relationship time. I am often surprised by the coldness of girls like Nikki in the face of little respect for the other person, fucking another guy on the second day and in front of the cameras so we can all see it and Archie also of course. 

Here is apparently what happened. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

I have no idea what that post is saying? Is it saying Archi was getting off with a gay guy? If so where can I find that 😂 

Hey broxman! Nice to see you again! There was one night Archi was touching a gay boy's ass and was showing some affection to him and his other gay friend but nothing more. I believe it was staged. Two days later Archi left.

• Like 1