Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

I'm leaving the chat for a while... I'm going to pack up my travel boots, spend New Year's Eve in the snow and go skiing...
This morning there's a surprise... hahaha... Paul is finally going to Prague, he's going to spend a week with Leora... 
It'll be a fun week... have fun... later on I'll go in... hahaha 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I'm leaving the chat for a while... I'm going to pack up my travel boots, spend New Year's Eve in the snow and go skiing...
This morning there's a surprise... hahaha... Paul is finally going to Prague, he's going to spend a week with Leora... 
It'll be a fun week... have fun... later on I'll go in... hahaha 

really? she better squeeze in another bate before he comes, starting the new year with a week of no anal will be horrible luck according to chinese mythology

Did you just get dressed so I would understand that the shop is closed? 🙂 ok, but if paul is staying over for a week you better lube up you ass, and grab my cock and tell me to fuck it right next to him while he sleeps, or else I'm gonna be very jelous my sweetheart..