Impeach President Trump

4 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Because they don't give you the Faux News answers you want to hear.  Think for yourself once in a while.

I've thought for myself as long as I've been alive. I don't think you are capable of an original thought.  You almost sound as if you are on the payroll of the DNC or the Russian government.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I've thought for myself as long as I've been alive. I don't think you are capable of an original thought.  You almost sound as if you are on the payroll of the DNC or the Russian government.

Nah, Trump & the GOP have the Russian rubles market cornered.  Putin's puppets.  We'll fix it in November.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a trans person, but I don't support the militant LGBTQ mafia or the Democrat party that uses them to steer votes their way for the sake of power. The LGBTQ community should be outside of the clutches of a single political party. At the core of conservativism is its acknowledgement that the individual is supreme. At the core of left is the idea that the government knows best and if only they could control more the better they can make things be. I reject that even if it comes at my own expense. 

If someone doesn't want to make a cake for me, then I don't want their fucking cake. I don't want to use the power of the government to make someone bake me a cake that they don't want to make because of their religion. 

I think the government should not be involved in marriage at all. 

I also don't believe that a transgendered person can ever be the opposite sex no matter what they do. We suffer from a concept known as gender dysphoria and that's all. I don't think of it as an illness, but more as a mode of thought that effects people like me at different levels. A non transgendered person ascribes to a gender role that matches their gender. When you buy clothes you buy clothes that are manly. You have a mode of thought too, it just happens to match your gender and so it's normal for you. I wouldn't call your need to purchase male products an illness. It's just how you think. Trans people are the same it's just that they feel more comfortable with things that are of the opposite sex. 

Bottom line is this, I don't want a union of LGBTQ bosses use the Democrat party to force issues. I think they are militant and I think they push things too far. 

I am a transgendered person. I AM NOT A VICTIM, and I refuse to allow so called LGBTQ leaders to speak for me. The Democrats don't give a shit about anything but power. So much of their platform is victim politics and I hate it. I don't want or need their help.

This is the most important thing. 👇

And besides, even if the Democrats were good for LGBTQ people, the rest of their platform is abhorrent to me. I can't support a party like that.  I'm not a one issue voter. There are 2 primary political parties in the USA. I am a Republican and I vote for Republicans because by in large I agree more with their platform then I do with the Democrats. There are many things that are way more important to me then my gender dysphoria. 

November 2020 is not going to be a good month for you.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:29 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Mueller report said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians to meddle in the 2016 election.  But Hillary did use foreign sources to smear Trump and his campaign.

HRC cleared of any and all wrongdoing....for the 5th time.  Your brain must be made of concrete.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, Ridgerunner said:

When Trump decided to run for president, the one thing I did know is that I did not want another fucking, lying politician. I was tired of those fucking liars promising to change things in Washington for the benefit of the American people and then doing nothing to change anything. So I supported Trump because he was not a fucking politician, and now I support him even more because of what he has done to change Washington and to improve the U.S. and improve the lives of working people in America. The swamp in Washington (both Democrats and Republicans) hate Trump because he has disrupted their little game where they live off the labor of American taxpayers while doing nothing to improve the lives of those taxpayers.

Donald J. Trump - The Lord of Lies.  

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 11:56 AM, Ridgerunner said:

And it's people like you who believe all the lies the Democrats and the news media tell you. Again, I trust Dershowitz  and Turley's opinions much more than a partisan Trump hater like you.

Douchowitz?....Epstein's best buddy.  You're lost in the mist bro.

• Like 1