Impeach President Trump

2 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Statements like that sound desperate.  I'm here for political discussion, not inane comments over my legitimate posts.

So why do you make so many inane comments? Tell me, Mister Brilliant, why should people vote for Democrats? What are they going to do to improve America and the lives of Americans? 

• Haha 1

I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 because I was tired of career politicians who promise to do things to improve the lives of working people in America and then do nothing or support policies that actually make working people's lives worse.  I will vote for Donald Trump in 2020 because he has pursued policies that have improved the lives of working people in America.

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:29 AM, bluewinner said:

This impeachment is just a political show and a waste of time & tax payers money. the Republican majority in Senate is never going to convict and remove him from the office no matter what his offence is. they should have just let the voters decide about him in November. 

Speaking of voters deciding things, how does it feel to see the Democratic Party establishment and the mainstream media attempting to destroy Bernie Sanders? The DNC will never allow Bernie to win the nomination for president.  Now Bernie will be able to see firsthand how the Washington D.C. establishment and the news media have treated Donald Trump ever since he announced he was running for president.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Speaking of voters deciding things, how does it feel to see the Democratic Party establishment and the mainstream media attempting to destroy Bernie Sanders? The DNC will never allow Bernie to win the nomination for president.  Now Bernie will be able to see firsthand how the Washington D.C. establishment and the news media have treated Donald Trump ever since he announced he was running for president.

Yes, the DNC and the Washington establishment are corrupt. Sander was  cheated in 2016  and it will happen again, TBH I am not very hopeful, that he can overcome all the obstacles to become the nominee. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, the DNC and the Washington establishment are corrupt. Sander was  cheated in 2016  and it will happen again, TBH I am not very hopeful, that he can overcome all the obstacles to become the nominee. 

The Republican Washington D.C. establishment is not much better. There are a lot of Republican Senators who would vote to remove Trump from office if it weren't for Trump having a 95% approval rating with Republican voters. They know voting for his removal would be political suicide for them.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Trump 2020! There is no other better option. I value the individual above all else. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! 🇺🇸 

Like I said before, I hope you're good at disappointment, because Trump is finished.  He threaded the needle in 2016.....but it won't happen again.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Like I said before, I hope you're good at disappointment, because Trump is finished.  He threaded the needle in 2016.....but it won't happen again.  

I think you better quit while you are ahead, because when it does happen--you will be even more of a laughing stock in here. 😏

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

Trump is finished in your dreams. In Nov., 2020 he will turn your dreams into a nightmare for you and the Democrats.:tongue:

• Haha 1