Impeach President Trump

58 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You should know all about shit, because everything you said is shit. I trust Alan Dershowitz's and Johnathan Turley's knowledge of U.S. Constitutional Law much more than the biased views of a biased educator like you. You can't handle the truth! tRump committed no crimes against the constitution. That was done by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jeryy Nadler, and the rest of the Democrats in the House of Representatives. 

It's people like you that believe all the lies that Trump tells people. He can't even keep his lies strait. He did commit crimes against the constitution. Everybody know this including you. You just don't want to admit it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Donald Trump in three years has done more to improve America and working Americans' lives than did the four previous presidents in their 28 years in office.

Tell me how he has improved working class America live. If that was true than the unions would be supporting him which they are not. The only reason the economy is where it is because he gave tax breaks to the big corporation and the rich.  How is he paying for this with National debt. If you are a true republican you should be really upset with him this.

It's like going on a spending spree using your credit cards. They and the national debt have to be paid back or we are going to go into a depression like we have never seen before.

Wake up before it's to late!

• Like 1

This impeachment is just a political show and a waste of time & tax payers money. the Republican majority in Senate is never going to convict and remove him from the office no matter what his offence is. they should have just let the voters decide about him in November. 

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

It's people like you that believe all the lies that Trump tells people. He can't even keep his lies strait. He did commit crimes against the constitution. Everybody know this including you. You just don't want to admit it.

And it's people like you who believe all the lies the Democrats and the news media tell you. Again, I trust Dershowitz  and Turley's opinions much more than a partisan Trump hater like you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Tell me how he has improved working class America live. If that was true than the unions would be supporting him which they are not. The only reason the economy is where it is because he gave tax breaks to the big corporation and the rich.  How is he paying for this with National debt. If you are a true republican you should be really upset with him this.

It's like going on a spending spree using your credit cards. They and the national debt have to be paid back or we are going to go into a depression like we have never seen before.

Wake up before it's to late!

More lies from you. I received a tax break and I'm not rich, and if you say you didn't receive a cut in your taxes you are a liar. The union leadership is corrupt, no longer represent the best interests of union members, and are just an extension of the Democratic Party. Rank and file members of the unions will vote for Trump. I'm not a Republican. I have never belonged to any political party. I vote for whomever I believe will do the best job for America and the American people. Right now that is Donald Trump and the Republican Party. Members of the Democratic Party have gone totally insane.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Two old sayings:

If it looks like shit, feels like shit, taste like shit than it Shit.

You (Trump) can't handle the truth!

Seems to be an awful amount of shit flying about in the states then 🤭

If the Washington D.C. swamp were to remove Trump from office with these totally bogus articles of impeachment, I hope the 63 million people who voted for President Trump march on Washington D.C. and burn the fucking city to the ground.  Because Trump''s removal means that elections don't mean anything anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Washington D.C. swamp were to remove Trump from office with these totally bogus articles of impeachment, I hope the 63 million people who voted for President Trump march on Washington D.C. and burn the fucking city to the ground.  Because Trump''s removal means that elections don't mean anything anymore. 

Lol that reminds me of something called Brexit but we had an election and as you lot would say, cleared the swamp. Now we have a government who at last will do what the people want. Well Brexit that is, they may fuck up everything else 😁 but only time will tell on the rest.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump has caused you to become totally deranged. The Bidens' have never been investigated. Joe Biden bragged on a video that he had gotten the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company his son worked for fired by threatening to withhold U.S. government funds from Ukraine. 

I hated Donald Trump long before he ever dreamt of running for the US Presidency.

• Like 1

When Trump decided to run for president, the one thing I did know is that I did not want another fucking, lying politician. I was tired of those fucking liars promising to change things in Washington for the benefit of the American people and then doing nothing to change anything. So I supported Trump because he was not a fucking politician, and now I support him even more because of what he has done to change Washington and to improve the U.S. and improve the lives of working people in America. The swamp in Washington (both Democrats and Republicans) hate Trump because he has disrupted their little game where they live off the labor of American taxpayers while doing nothing to improve the lives of those taxpayers.