Impeach President Trump

1 minute ago, trump45sucks said:

Defending the indefensible.  I'm surprised I had to explain that to a seasoned Faux News viewer.

Defending the indefensible is what the Democrats tried to do for three days. Now their lies are being revealed for the whole world to see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Defending the indefensible is what the Democrats tried to do for three days. Now their lies are being revealed for the whole world to see.

The democrat's weren't "defending" anything brainiac, they were laying out their case, which is the opposite of defense.

24-7 Fox tells trump supporters that...

1. Trump is your president and champion
2. Trump is a victim
3. The deep state is after trump
4. Trump is the "best" president ever
5. Trump was perfect and did nothing wrong (ever)
6. The dems are evil
7. (Legitimate) actions of Democrats cannot be trusted
8. Democrats hate America
9 . Trumps hateful rhetoric, name calling and disrespect is excused because the dems have done worse ("2 wrongs?")
10. Democrats cannot (DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO) object to anything that trump does, because they didnt object to past acts by democrats.

Truth is that ALL Republicans are obstructing and defending their unlawful, lying, and CORRUPT king.

10 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

The democrat's weren't "defending" anything brainiac, they were laying out their case, which is the opposite of defense.

2. Trump is a victim
6. The dems are evil
9 . Trumps hateful rhetoric, name calling and disrespect is excused because the dems have done worse ("2 wrongs?")
10. Democrats cannot (DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO) object to anything that trump does, because they didnt object to past acts by democrats.

Truth is that ALL Republicans are obstructing and defending their unlawful, lying, and CORRUPT king.

blah,blah,blah,blah. More rantings by a mad man.

3 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

2. Trump is a victim
6. The dems are evil

In fact--this is what all your left wing liberal media tells you to believe --and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker

1. Trump is not our president 
2. Trump is not a victim
3. The deep state is not after trump
4. Trump is the "worst" president ever
5. Trump has done everything wrong
6. The Republicans are gullible
7. The actions of Democrats can always be trusted
8. Democrats love America, but we cannot trust the citizens to decide our next President
9 . Trump spews nothing but hateful rhetoric, name calling and disrespect 
10. Democrats cannot (WE MUST) object to everything thing that trump does, because we know better.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

In fact--this is what all your left wing liberal media tells you to believe --and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker

1. Trump is not our president 
2. Trump is not a victim
3. The deep state is not after trump
4. Trump is the "worst" president ever 
5. Trump has done everything wrong 
6. The Republicans are gullible 
7. The actions of Democrats can always be trusted 
8. Democrats love America, but we cannot trust the citizens to decide our next President 
9 . Trump spews nothing but hateful rhetoric, name calling and disrespect 
10. Democrats cannot (WE MUST) object to everything thing that trump does, because we know better. 

1. Trump is not our president - Not mine, EVER
2. Trump is not a victim - Correct. 
3. The deep state is not after trump - What"deep State?"
4. Trump is the "worst" president ever - Easily
5. Trump has done everything wrong -90% CORRECT
6. The Republicans are gullible - Nope, just stubborn
7. The actions of Democrats can always be trusted - Not true, but their policies are much better
8. Democrats love America, but we cannot trust the citizens to decide our next President - Who asked?
9 . Trump spews nothing but hateful rhetoric, name calling and disrespect - All the time - He's a thin-skinned bully
10. Democrats cannot (WE MUST) object to everything thing that trump does, because we know better. - In your opinion

What has this country come to. When Trump said that he could shoot someone on 5th ave in New York and still get elected because his supporters loved him I was shocked to find out that he was right. He believes Putin over his own Intelligence agencies and says so on a stage in front of the hole world. That's only 2 things but there's many more (I was a truck driver can't count that high ) 😀. I have never disliked a president like I dislike trump. I think he should be removed from office.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

What has this country come to. When Trump said that he could shoot someone on 5th ave in New York and still get elected because his supporters loved him I was shocked to find out that he was right. He believes Putin over his own Intelligence agencies and says so on a stage in front of the hole world. That's only 2 things but there's many more (I was a truck driver can't count that high ) 😀. I have never disliked a president like I dislike trump. I think he should be removed from office.

Disliking a president does not justify impeachment. If you don't like him, vote him out of office in Nov., 2020. I despised Barack Obama, but I did not call for his impeachment, even though he clearly acted beyond his legal authority with his DACA action.