Impeach President Trump

I've been watching the pomp and circumstance ceremony circus of Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate. Wonder why Nancy's not wearing black today?  Nancy not looking too good. Appears she needs a little more Botox for her face, some additional Fixodent for her teeth, and some work to lift her sagging boobs off her stomach.

• Like 1

The two articles of impeachment are laid out on a table in the Capitol Building just like a deceased member of Congress would be displayed in their casket, with all the stupid news media photographers running around the table to photograph the two documents from as many different angles as possible. This is more comical than a tv comedy show.:biggrin: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Washington D.C. swamp were to remove Trump from office with these totally bogus articles of impeachment, I hope the 63 million people who voted for President Trump march on Washington D.C. and burn the fucking city to the ground.  Because Trump''s removal means that elections don't mean anything anymore. 

What about the 65.9 million who voted for Clinton? He only won because of an outdated electoral college.

Popular vote: Trump   62,984,828   Clinton   65,853,514

That is almost 3 million votes that didn't count.

To quote Sargant Joe Friday  " Facts ma'am nothing but the facts"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

What about the 65.9 million who voted for Clinton? He only won because of an outdated electoral college.

To quote Sargant Joe Friday  " Facts ma'am nothing but the facts"

But there's illegal immigrants & dead people that were able to vote demon-crats.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Trump decided to run for president, the one thing I did know is that I did not want another fucking, lying politician. I was tired of those fucking liars promising to change things in Washington for the benefit of the American people and then doing nothing to change anything. So I supported Trump because he was not a fucking politician, and now I support him even more because of what he has done to change Washington and to improve the U.S. and improve the lives of working people in America. The swamp in Washington (both Democrats and Republicans) hate Trump because he has disrupted their little game where they live off the labor of American taxpayers while doing nothing to improve the lives of those taxpayers.

I did close to 500 tax returns last year. More than half I did for free to people who couldn't afford to pay for some one to do them.

I have a very good range of clients from millionaires to people on welfare, I also do corporation and small business. What I saw was the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. He is doing nothing but dividing the nation.  

Compare your small increase if you got one to what Trump got and you will understand he only does what benefits himself.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I've been watching the pomp and circumstance ceremony circus of Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate. Wonder why Nancy's not wearing black today?  Nancy not looking too good. Appears she needs a little more Botox for her face, some additional Fixodent for her teeth, and some work to lift her sagging boobs off her stomach.

You really are a Trump supporter, when you have nothing else to say you start attacking the person like a Bully! are you in the third grade. The only reason I argue with you is, I thought you had some intelligence. I guess I was wrong.   

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I trust the wisdom of the founding fathers more than I trust your wisdom. The electoral college is not outdated. It insures that the president is more representative of the country as a whole rather than just a few very populous areas. Eliminate the vote totals from New York City and Los Angeles and see what the vote difference was.  Trump did not even campaign in those cities. If the election were based upon popular vote, Trump's campaign strategy would have been completely different.  His strategy was based upon winning electoral votes, not the popular vote. If winning the election were based upon winning the popular vote that's what his campaign strategy would have been geared towards. Look at the number of counties won by Trump across the country as compared to the number of counties that Hillary won and then tell me Trump did not beat Hillary.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I trust the wisdom of the founding fathers more than I trust your wisdom. The electoral college is not outdated. It insures that the president is more representative of the country as a whole rather than just a few very populous areas. Eliminate the vote totals from New York City and Los Angeles and see what the vote difference was.  Trump did not even campaign in those cities. If the election were based upon popular vote, Trump's campaign strategy would have been completely different.  His strategy was based upon winning electoral votes, not the popular vote. If winning the election were based upon winning the popular vote that's what his campaign strategy would have been geared towards. Look at the number of counties won by Trump across the country as compared to the number of counties that Hillary won and then tell me Trump did not beat Hillary.

You trust the wisdom of the founding fathers more than I trust your wisdom. than it's a no brainer he should be removed from office. The founding fathers made it quite clear they di not want other countries medaling in our elections.

Thanks for helping my argument. That's right Trump only applies rules to other people.   

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You were the one who brought up the 63 million people who voted for Trump not me. Is this one of those times where the facts don't matter!