Impeach President Trump

That makes BI-PARTISAN support for conviction & removal.  YUGE!!

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Breaking with his own party, Senator Mitt Romney has decided to honor the oath he took and vote for Trump's conviction and removal from office.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:56 AM, trump45sucks said:

THANK YOU!  I'm ashamed to be an American right now.

After witnessing your hatred, vile, reprehensible, and deplorable posts, the majority of us are ashamed that you call yourself an American.  

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

After witnessing your hatred, vile, reprehensible, and deplorable posts, the majority of us are ashamed that you call yourself an American.  

From a UK point of view,or should I say mine, it would seem that the Democrats have never accepted the fact that they lost the last election and have tried every trick in the book to reverse that result ever since. I must say I am not a Trump fan however he is your elected President and they just seem intent on getting rid of him by any available means. This impeachment attempt just seems to be one in a long list of attempts. Much the same as many people over here could never accept they lost the Brexit referendum and have tried every trick in the book since to reverse that vote. But in our case the peoples decision finally won through in the end. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

But you support a rapist.  Niiiiice.

I see you have learned very well from your media and your left wing Democrats---continuously throw out inflammatory, unfounded charges in order to try and subvert, undermine, and destroy

anyone who does not share your beliefs or bend to your will.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Trump has now been acquitted, which means that he officially did not commit why he was accused of committing and to say that he did is false. This is why you don't impeach a president out of political vengeance. 

Checks and balance is fully functional in the USA! Congratulations Trump! Victory again is yours. See you in November Democrats! 

He will ALWAYS be impeached.  We the people will do the job of the Puss-publicans and convict him in November.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I see you have learned very well from your media and your left wing Democrats---continuously throw out inflammatory, unfounded charges in order to try and subvert, undermine, and destroy

anyone who does not share your beliefs or bend to your will.

So you agree that Weinstein is different than Trump?  You're a foolish "man."

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

From a UK point of view,or should I say mine, it would seem that the Democrats have never accepted the fact that they lost the last election and have tried every trick in the book to reverse that result ever since. I must say I am not a Trump fan however he is your elected President and they just seem intent on getting rid of him by any available means. This impeachment attempt just seems to be one in a long list of attempts. Much the same as many people over here could never accept they lost the Brexit referendum and have tried every trick in the book since to reverse that vote. But in our case the peoples decision finally won through in the end. 

Really?  This is NOT the end.  Most republicans openly admitted that he broke the law, but would not convict based on political fear.  That wasn't a trial, it was a sham process.  William Barr continues to protect his "King."

3 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Really?  This is NOT the end.  Most republicans openly admitted that he broke the law, but would not convict based on political fear.  That wasn't a trial, it was a sham process.  William Barr continues to protect his "King."

Like I said before, most Americans think that the House impeachment was a sham political process brought on by the left wing of the Democratic party. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Like I said before, most Americans think that the House impeachment was a sham political process brought on by the left wing of the Democratic party. 

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

For the first time in history, the vote to remove Trump was bipartisan, while the vote to acquit was the usual GOP bloc.