Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #5

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems you missed the sex 🙄

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Probably he was searching for Melissa mobile 

It's all very well taking the piss out of @budda but he probably isn't on here almost every hour of the day and night. Nearly 3am and you are still pumping out stuff do you not have any thing else to do with your lives? Sorry but ganging up on members is not on. As if we haven't had enough of that.

Just now, Robwin said:

It's all very well taking the piss out of @budda but he probably isn't on here almost every hour of the day and night. Nearly 3am and you are still pumping out stuff do you not have any thing else to do with your lives? Sorry but ganging up on members is not on. As if we haven't had enough of that.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It's all very well taking the piss out of @budda but he probably isn't on here almost every hour of the day and night. Nearly 3am and you are still pumping out stuff do you not have any thing else to do with your lives? Sorry but hanging up on members is not on. As if we haven't had enough of that.

How long have you been on here today? And You are still here at the same time as Jabs!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It's all very well taking the piss out of @budda but he probably isn't on here almost every hour of the day and night. Nearly 3am and you are still pumping out stuff do you not have any thing else to do with your lives? Sorry but hanging up on members is not on. As if we haven't had enough of that.

The usual argument of time spent at a forum used by some.. how curious. Seems you also don't have any thing else to do with your live...
Probably before writing is better to read, to don't write bs.. Ups seems you are hanging up on members.. 

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

How long have you been on here today? And You are still here at the same time as Jabs!

I log on from my phone about 3 times a day for about 30mins and when I go to bed. And as far as the time they are an hour ahead of me for a start. Ok?

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Seems you also don't have any thing else to do with your live...
Probably before writing is better to read, to don't write bs.. Ups seems you are hanging up on members.. 

Probably got more going on than you two as I don't live and breathe VH for a start. Thanks for the nasty reply anyway no doubt I was expecting it 😁

44 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Probably got more going on than you two as I don't live and breathe VH for a start. Thanks for the nasty reply anyway no doubt I was expecting it 😁

I try to keep the same level.
But don't worry you will have even more free time to complain about lack of posts at CC 😉