Kira (2019) Part #3

Guest Just In

23 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You might have a point, but we should consider that speculating the term "drug addict" could potentially create a flame here. I expect Amy3 (if he is not on vacation) is already typing a thick paragraph about this speculation and how everything about VH is evil or corrupted.

Sorry ,but....😅

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Notwithstanding all the irrelevant guff I would say Kira's birthday party was a success. Alan seems to be taken with his girl. Could be seeing more of her. 

Agree.

30 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Just saying since I am noticing lots of "Bash everything about VH" movements and comments in camcaps.

I don't think anyone bashes VH just for the fun of it. They have brought a lot of adverse comments upon themselves really with recent performances whether it be human or technical.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I don't think anyone bashes VH just for the fun of it. They have brought a lot of adverse comments upon themselves really with recent performances whether it be human or technical.

Long story.. we can take to another forum.

For now, lets check out Alan's new girl. I mean look how romantic she is :)

image.thumb.png.13944b2cc9831b9b61f3b8877f15516a.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Long story.. we can take to another forum.

For now, lets check out Alan's new girl. I mean look how romantic she is 🙂

image.thumb.png.13944b2cc9831b9b61f3b8877f15516a.png

Absolutely agree although I had a moment of terror in case I was admiring Alan's arse. However, play back confirmed that my instincts had been correct. She is an attractive lady to be sure.

3 hours ago, squish said:

although I had a moment of terror in case I was admiring Alan's arse.

I hear you, with the amount of playback lag, it is hard to tel who fucks who. But I am sure the ass in that picture does not belong Alan. 

Just now, hollisryl said:

Alan has almost moved in and taken over Derek's room!

Yes, I was thinking about it. 

I wonder why Allan is not bringing the girl to his apartment. They seem to get along well.