Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can someone explain the dynamic of this house? I thought Alexis and Stesha are or were lesbians. Who are the girls getting fucked by the guys?

They are bi but I think they like men.

Stesha has a BF comes over and they have fun.

Alexis brought a super guy two times so far and he makes her happy.

My #1 favorite apartment in VH right now.

I can tell these girls are real and I feel this is Alex place who hired great participants like Chloe, Lisa, Bree, Em, Anastasia and Ruby.

Alex is the one who can bring VH back to life. 

Alexis and Stesh are here to bring lots of fun. Happy birthday everyone :)  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I can tell these girls are real and I feel this is Alex place who hired great participants like Chloe, Lisa, Bree, Em, Anastasia and Ruby.

Using the same realm as Marilyn and Martin, I don't think this an Alex place.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Zoi, like how this gentleman's johnson is pointing due north standing with a pretty woman.  There's a few too many guys that can't get hard no matter what his lady is doing to him. And 10 minutes is pretty short. At least it looks like a good 10 minutes. I just looked it up, the average for actual intercourse is 5 to 6 minutes!

What about the other towns in Penn Ash!!!😀😀😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, you know I'm just messing around. Hopefully I can have some fun with everyone on here more in a couple days. Working my tail off for the last few weeks. Get a break for the holidays. Then again maybe no one will be on here over the holidays.😕

Always look forward to your comical"pearls of wisdom" Ash!!😀😀👍

BTW since when does a lady who heads up a mult-million dollar business have to work her tail off😀😀😀

• Like 1