Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

I think better yet to walk up behind her while she's at the sink, slide the straps off her shoulders and help it fall to the floor and then let your skin touch hers from behind.

Methinks you are not so different than the rest of us here. We argue about the circumstances, but at the end of the day, it's all about getting close to that gorgeous body...and mind!😈

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Methinks you are not so different than the rest of us here. We argue about the circumstances, but at the end of the day, it's all about getting close to that gorgeous body...and mind!😈

True but I have no expectations for her to do something. If I get bored I will just move to another apartment or go find something else to do not come here and complain. It's that simple.

I know this is all just a fantasy for her and us.

• Like 2

Just now, Snoopy1 said:

True but I have no expectations for her to do something. If I get bored I will just move to another apartment or go find something else to do not come here and complain. It's that simple.

Everybody complains, all the time. Not so bad. They want it to be better, so do I. We all do what we gotta do. Peace bro. I gotta go for now. Dinner is an issue. I'll put it on record and you all have fun. Later.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Everybody complains, all the time. Not so bad. They want it to be better, so do I. We all do what we gotta do. Peace bro. I gotta go for now. Dinner is an issue. I'll put it on record and you all have fun. Later.

Later on jugghead.

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

I wonder if she bought any sexy clothes? I seen video of her a while back wearing block stockings and bra that took my breath 😍

Hopefully we will find out in the next days....Leora does look amazing wearing stockings, but she looks amazing whatever i see her in 🙂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snoopy1 said:

Not you too with the conspiracies 🤦‍♂️

No conspiracy. Just pointing out that lenghty UM's are not unique to Leora in this apartment.  I referenced the guy to jog people's memories, anyone that saw him will surely remember him and maybe the UM too.

The day I believe any of this nonsense about tenants putting apartments UM to recieve visitors, to have sex with them, etc, is the day I cancel my subscription.  And for those that do believe that, if they truly believe it, I wonder why they still subscribe.

• Like 1