Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

No conspiracy. Just pointing out that lenghty UM's are not unique to Leora in this apartment.  I referenced the guy to jog people's memories, anyone that saw him will surely remember him and maybe the UM too.

The day I believe any of this nonsense about tenants putting apartments UM to recieve visitors, to have sex with them, etc, is the day I cancel my subscription.  And for those that do believe that, if they truly believe it, I wonder why they still subscribe.

That was not directed to you Ash.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

No conspiracy. Just pointing out that lenghty UM's are not unique to Leora in this apartment.  I referenced the guy to jog people's memories, anyone that saw him will surely remember him and maybe the UM too.

The day I believe any of this nonsense about tenants putting apartments UM to recieve visitors, to have sex with them, etc, is the day I cancel my subscription.  And for those that do believe that, if they truly believe it, I wonder why they still subscribe.

But I do agree with that statement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

What i find strange is how many times this house was been in MN sinse place reopened with Leora,prior This house was barely any time MN.Gess one of the reasons for the MN is Leora is not from country so maybe she wants to videocall or something with people with cams off.But it's strange in my view how much the MN become frequently were.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What i find strange is how many times this house was been in MN sinse place reopened with Leora,prior This house was barely any time MN.Gess one of the reasons for the MN is Leora is not from country so maybe she wants to videocall or something with people with cams off.But it's strange in my view how much the MN become frequently were.

I think it's a little more innocent than that.

It could also be that the equipment RLC has installed is starting to fail and they are in no hurry to spend the cash to upgrade. I know if it was my business I would hold off as long as possible. I don't imagine that equipment and the labor costs are very cheap, but who knows it's only a guess.

6 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

I think it's a little more innocent than that.

Forgeted to say,to talk with people(family)like parents,videocall with them in private,they never appeared in cams in many years,Probraby that didn't changed.In Leora case i don't think is to meet any dude,"lover" in house mainly because in my view she still have a partner(Paul)and he wouldn't like,acept that type of situation.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Forgeted to say,to talk with people(family)like parents,videocall with them in private,they never appeared in cams in many years,Probraby that didn't changed.In Leora case i don't think is to meet any dude,"lover" in house mainly because in my view she still have a partner(Paul)and he wouldn't like,acept that type of situation.

Yes I understood what you meant.

7 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

It could also be that the equipment RLC has installed is starting to fail and they are in no hurry to spend the cash to upgrade. I know if it was my business I would hold off as long as possible. I don't imagine that equipment and the labor costs are very cheap, but who knows it's only a guess.

House is very new in site and looks expensive,hardly would be Tec issues.In any case rlc is very very rich,billionaire level,any Tec issue they imediatly send their top of line experts,mainly Carlitos and Tiban aka..the flash expert technicians..and resolve it in a matter of few hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

House is very new in site and looks expensive,hardly would be Tec issues.In any case rlc is very very rich,billionaire level,any Tec issue they imediatly send their top of line experts,mainly Carlitos and Tiban aka..the flash expert technicians..and resolve it in a matter of few hours.

Just because they billionaires does not mean that cash is liquid money could be tied up in a lot of other things. From what I understand this apartment has had RLC tenants in it before. I am not saying it is equipment failure just offering one of many thoughts that are not nefarious.