B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Give it a week or so....Same thing happened with Sofie, Aria, Karla Alla, Evelyn, Jasmine e.t.c.. These girls are all slow burners, once they hit the ground running, there is no stopping them😁

for Sofie it took almost a year before she stop hide

i prefer the valerie style 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i am not a true voyeur like you 🙂, 2 mn of teasing is sufficiant for me i am not a big fan of girls taking bad position for hiding her pussy like serafima for example

Hang around and I'm sure she won't disappoint you. But, if Val's 2 or 3 'in your face ' bates are your cuppa tea, that's fine...each to their own. As Thes says, she is the master of seduction, and I love her to bits! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hang around and I'm sure she won't disappoint you. But, if Val's 2 or 3 'in your face ' bates are your cuppa tea, that's fine...each to their own. As Thes says, she is the master of seduction, and I love her to bits! ❤️❤️❤️

we are all different, she remind me too much sofie for the moment

sofie was a real nightmare for me

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ditto My friend, I absolutely love for a woman to seduce me. To make me feel what they are feeling,  to bring us all into their fantasy, and Monica the Masterful Momentous Memorable Magnificent and few of the real superstars of RLC understand this concept very well, and genuinely want to satisfy the voyeur as much as they want to satisfy themselves, That is what sets them apart from the rest who just go through the motions like the Professor. 

SUPERSTAR

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

we are all different, she remind me too much sofie for the moment

sofie was a real nightmare for me

How dare you mention Sofie and Monica in the same sentence. Sofie's not fit to fasten Monica's bra. Wash your mouth out with soap..😉

I can guarantee there won't be a feather duster in sight...😏

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ditto My friend, I absolutely love for a woman to seduce me. To make me feel what they are feeling,  to bring us all into their fantasy, and Monica the Masterful Momentous Memorable Magnificent and few of the real superstars of RLC understand this concept very well, and genuinely want to satisfy the voyeur as much as they want to satisfy themselves, That is what sets them apart from the rest who just go through the motions like the Professor. 

SUPERSTAR

Totally agree Thes..It sets her and them apart from the other girls, imo...But my list is pretty short..Obviously with Monica at the top though