B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I told you all that you hadn't seen the last of those dicks for hire!!  I hope you enjoy the next month or two with them around everywhere!!  Are you kidding my right now Fagen, do you really think that these girls don't know these guys?  You people on this forum are EASY!!!

I think Valerie knows them, she was the one who brought them in and introduced them to the other girls. Maybe Cherry knows them also, the other girls I think not, or else there would be no need to fake an introduction.

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Small world eh 😂😂

Hell, even if it wasn't a set up those two had a good time with the last Russian girls they ran into so they would be looking for the next set.

Either way I don't particularly give a shit.

• Like 1

I wonder where Alladino is, now that there is real life, in this apartment, are the greatest antics seen on RLC, who knows if this time the boys will use the condom and more than anything else, which girl will be the boyfriends

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Valerie knows them, she was the one who brought them in and introduced them to the other girls. Maybe Cherry knows them also, the other girls I think not, or else there would be no need to fake an introduction.

SMOKE & MIRRORS Fagen.....it's all part of the show and you should know that by now!!