B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

23 minutes ago, canito said:

i hope its someone new and not no recycles this time.if its kristy i wont be watching rlc anymore until they bring new faces and not recycles.:angry:and i will also be leaving cc.

Kate, Amber, Holly, Cherry, Alla, Nice and Evelyn are new Girls

• Like 1

Love Kristy,not like to see her in GOV place,will be a big step back after watching her doing her life with her partner,friends.If was in COV place would be so much better.It will be Kristy..but only "part" of Kristy.Still a big,huge upgrade in comparation with twins.To bad she didn't joined a COV place.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Kate, Amber, Holly, Cherry, Alla, Nice and Evelyn are new Girls

moos you mentioned 7 new faces.kristy,aria,monica,loraine,blair,milena,lia and mia.and holly that makes 9 recycles.that not including nelly and bodgen or lana and robert.holly is not new she was here with mila before.moos im not going to argue or complain i love you guys on here but enough is enough.rlc has turned to shit.bye everyone hope everyone has good times and happy holidays.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, canito said:

moos you mentioned 7 new faces.kristy,aria,monica,loraine,blair,milena,lia and mia.and holly that makes 9 recycles.that not including nelly and bodgen or lana and robert.

Sophie,Naomi,Laima,Angelina,Jessica,Leora,Stella,Ulya&Marat,Sara,Carla,Megan,Steve and all the ones you said,all just sinse May,June of this year alone.But to be fair also lots of new girls joined.But now that the prices will be up 50% maybe we will see more news girls,houses.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Sophie,Naomi,Laima,Angelina,Jessica,Leora,Stella,Ulya&Marat,Sara,Carla,Megan,Steve and all the ones you said,all just sinse May,June of this year alone.But to be fair also lots of new girls joined.But now that the prices will be up 50% maybe we will see more news girls,houses.

Hopefully some boys houses.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What lots of new girls joined?

22 minutes ago, canito said:

moos you mentioned 7 new faces.kristy,aria,monica,loraine,blair,milena,lia and mia.and holly that makes 9 recycles.that not including nelly and bodgen or lana and robert.holly is not new she was here with mila before.moos im not going to argue or complain i love you guys on here but enough is enough.rlc has turned to shit.bye everyone hope everyone has good times and happy holidays.

Turned to shit many moons ago.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, canito said:

Before this recycle we have almost all new girls Canito 

For Holly you are wrong, she's new, it's her first three month on rlc 

Ho god,this makes me miss Kristy roomate house even more,were is Mara preparing her cakes to sell and the other girls sited near them..their night movies sessions,the angels..all the angels..😥.Gess is better than nothing to be able to see Kristy again..but most things(I enjoyed)are gone.Fok the GOV houses.

• Like 1