B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

28 minutes ago, canito said:

moos you mentioned 7 new faces.kristy,aria,monica,loraine,blair,milena,lia and mia.and holly that makes 9 recycles.that not including nelly and bodgen or lana and robert.holly is not new she was here with mila before.moos im not going to argue or complain i love you guys on here but enough is enough.rlc has turned to shit.bye everyone hope everyone has good times and happy holidays.

Never seen Holly before she joined b4, did you mean someone else? And never seen her with Mila or any other girl before she came to b4.

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back KRISTY :heart:

Kristy is back in B1 for her stay #2 here (and #4 on RLC)

Kristy #1 23.07.2015 07.09.2015 B1 47

But she has a long period as roommate in 3K or R1 in Moscow

Name  Arrival Departure Duration (days)
Kristy #2 03.02.2016 21.02.2019   1115
Kristy #3 03.03.2019     19.06.2019     109

Kristy is a nice girl, but her Moscow tenure was a fail for me.  She was not the same as she was in Barcelona.  Fucking random guys on camera in Barcelona is not going to be as easy, so likely a boyfriend will show up and we'll have another boring couples on vacation over Christmas apartment...while the other girls in the apartment hide or play the third wheel.  The most interesting thing for me was her mom and her partner.  If they show up, I'm in.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Before this recycle we have almost all new girls Canito 

For Holly you are wrong, she's new, it's her first three month on rlc 

yup i was wrong it was laima.my mistake moos.but still to many recycles who next lola.or polya,come on now rlc.anyways im out of here and rlc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, canito said:

by reallifecam its been fun while it lasted done with your recycling bullshit and bye,bye cc.

It's good when RLC brings people back who were really interesting and fun to watch. It is important to distinguish between people who were really involved (like Kristy) and those who were simply free riding (like twins). 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Love Kristy,not like to see her in GOV place,will be a big step back after watching her doing her life with her partner,friends.If was in COV place would be so much better.It will be Kristy..but only "part" of Kristy.Still a big,huge upgrade in comparation with twins.To bad she didn't joined a COV place.

Yeah, that's what I'm also afraid of. Kristy had the best time with the angels in the roommate apartment. This will be really hard to achieve in GOV. Especially considering how bad the cast is there right now. 

I just hope that RLC won't force her to join these silly GOV shows now. That would really be a disaster.

• Like 1

RLC will das grosse Geschäft machen. Erst die Preise erhöhen und mit der Rückkehr von Kristy viele Ex-User zurückholen. Ich werde nicht wieder bezahlen nur wegen Kristy, obwohl sie mein Favorit ist (war)!! Kristy ist mit ihrer Rückkehr in B1 zu einem ganz normalen RLC-Girl geworden, die nur das Geld will!!!....Schade......viel Spass allen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was at home and I heard a strange noise, then, I heard that it was RLC that was climbing up the mirrors, surely this new arrival justifies the increase in the price of subscriptions, poor Kristy, who abandons her career, for this shit, must being in a really bad situation

• Like 1

I already know will not like this Kristy "vacations",not because of her but because the house and type of routine that it brings..will be her naked a lot,bates,then the shows with the other girls,all the usual dumb stuff.If they wanted to bring he back should had been in a COV house or even better a new roomates or couples house,that i would loved.We won't even see the Angels,specialy the blue eyes girl😣.Hope at least she doesn't have any contact with twins,Monica etc.

• Like 1

I think by now, the script of these apartments, be it written, whatever the girl you call, we are the ones hoping for something impossible, the girls who have already organized everything, masturbation, fake lesbian shows, shit parties and everything we've seen so far

• Sad 1