B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

surely, I'm wrong, but I don't see Kristy playing stupid games, which is what all girls normally do, I'm curious to see how she behaves

Probably the same as she behaved in Moscow, as soon as she finds a new big dick in Barcelona to replace the ones she had in Moscow. Then she can put on another show for everyone. 

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I already know will not like this Kristy "vacations",not because of her but because the house and type of routine that it brings..will be her naked a lot,bates,then the shows with the other girls,all the usual dumb stuff.If they wanted to bring he back should had been in a COV house or even better a new roomates or couples house,that i would loved.We won't even see the Angels,specialy the blue eyes girl😣.Hope at least she doesn't have any contact with twins,Monica etc.

If by shows with the other girls, you mean lying together with her mate Kate, caressing each other...YES...If you mean the pretend lesbian shows we've been subjected to from the other girls...NO

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably the same as she behaved in Moscow, as soon as she finds a new big dick in Barcelona to replace the ones she had in Moscow. Then she can put on another show for everyone. 

Wow Ridge!...What an entrance! Was that stone heavy you just crawled from under...😏

22 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Kristy...Yes

Kami...No

Well we’ll, looks like we were right naga; back from whence she came! Moreover, the way the new look Kristy behaved in the St P apt where she was shagging like a woman possessed, it will also be no surprise when a string of different blokes start streaming through the doors and sharing the big double bed that graced Queen Nora in those days gone by 😉

• Upvote 1

Well hello Kristy...I didn't think we'd see you again on here. Welcome back, you've been sorely missed. 

It's obvious to me that she is the reason the subs have gone up...She's gonna stay in Barca for quite a while and all her friends are gonna come and visit...😏

...and have some great parties 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well hello Kristy...I didn't think we'd see you again on here. Welcome back, you've been sorely missed. 

It's obvious to me that she is the reason the subs have gone up...She's gonna stay in Barca for quite a while and all her friends are gonna come and visit...😏

...and have some great parties 😁

Party Time Barcelona Style...…...

Image result for slim jum oh yea