B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

If by shows with the other girls, you mean lying together with her mate Kate, caressing each other...YES...If you mean the pretend lesbian shows we've been subjected to from the other girls...NO

We will see,it's a Barca house and works the way it works,i will not be surprised with showers with other girls,massages,and even forelay,tease games .But i will "forgive" her because i know how Barca houses work and that in big part they  just become b graded erotic actresses putting shows at night.Hope this months pass,she leaves and one day return the way i most enjoy her..with her partner,Mara and the angels.

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well hello Kristy...I didn't think we'd see you again on here. Welcome back, you've been sorely missed. 

It's obvious to me that she is the reason the subs have gone up...She's gonna stay in Barca for quite a while and all her friends are gonna come and visit...😏

...and have some great parties 😁

"It's obviously to me that she is the reason th subs have gone up",wrong..Was because the might Twins😁.

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Love Kristy,not like to see her in GOV place,will be a big step back after watching her doing her life with her partner,friends.If was in COV place would be so much better.It will be Kristy..but only "part" of Kristy.Still a big,huge upgrade in comparation with twins.To bad she didn't joined a COV place.

I am one of those older generation guys and do not understand all of the modern language. Please explain what GOV and COV mean, thank ytou!

Look guys...Many here hoped Kristy would appear again on RLC, but I reckon, to most, it was just a dream...She's here now so don't lets speculate on what she will or won't do...give her a little time to settle in, then comment...they're just having a bit of daft fun right now...and she's fully dressed...Btw, if the real dancing starts her and Kate will blow the others off the rug...😁 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Kristy is a nice girl, but her Moscow tenure was a fail for me.  She was not the same as she was in Barcelona.  Fucking random guys on camera in Barcelona is not going to be as easy, so likely a boyfriend will show up and we'll have another boring couples on vacation over Christmas apartment...while the other girls in the apartment hide or play the third wheel.  The most interesting thing for me was her mom and her partner.  If they show up, I'm in.  

Kristy´s BF in Moscow was a real dude, especially his facial expressions during sex and the way how he always needed to jerk off and not cum inside Kristy. But it was interesting to see how Kristy developed in giving oral sex and even taking cum in her mouth and on face. I would like to see if she has still learned anything new, but for showing that she needs a partner.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow Ridge!...What an entrance! Was that stone heavy you just crawled from under...😏

Kristy conspired with RLC behind Kami and Kaleys' backs in Moscow to replace them with the Angels. She even went so far as to go on vacation while Kaley and Kami were moving out so that they would not know she was not leaving the apartment. Sorry, but I don't have a very high opinion of Kristy anymore because of that. :sad:

• Like 2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy conspired with RLC behind Kami and Kaleys' backs in Moscow to replace them with the Angels. She even went so far as to go on vacation while Kaley and Kami were moving out so that they would not know she was not leaving the apartment. Sorry, but I don't have a very high opinion of Kristy anymore because of that. :sad:

Ok....thanks for responding

16 minutes ago, Calle said:

I am one of those older generation guys and do not understand all of the modern language. Please explain what GOV and COV mean, thank ytou!

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Girls on Vacation and Couples on Vacation...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Girls on Vacation and Couples on Vacation...

And I have always wondered where they get their vacation from. I understand vacation from work, studies, etc., but these people neither work nor study. Shouldn´t the term be something like "girls on leisure"?

• Like 1