B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC trying to recreate the original K and K?  Sorry, but that magic is gone forever.

Let's hope that Kristy is not trying to recreate that scene. I watched Kristy pretend to like girls for years and she never did anything but her patented finger rub. When Kammi finally tongue kissed her she choked. Then, she hooked up with the Terrentino look-a-like instead of one of the choice young things. I've been a fan of Kristy since she first appeared on the scene but if she does not perform this time I'm done with her.

• Upvote 1

This comment has nothing to do with this apartment, but since Kristy is back on RLC I'll make the comment here.  The CC archive for the Moscow apartment covers the period of Feb. 3, 2016 thru June 19, 2019, but Kamila, Kaley and Heidis' names appear no where in the archive title for the apartment. To me that is a travesty and a sad joke.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This comment has nothing to do with this apartment, but since Kristy is back on RLC I'll make the comment here.  The CC archive for the Moscow apartment covers the period of Feb. 3, 2016 thru June 19, 2019, but Kamila, Kaley and Heidis' names appear no where in the archive title for the apartment. To me that is a travesty and a sad joke.

not in the title but their posts are still in the thread 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

With as much time as they spent in the apartment their names deserve to be in the title. They were residents of the apartment for much longer than any of the Angels.

All apartments have in the title the people who participated last, unfortunately Kamila, Kaley or Heidy were no longer part of the project at the time of closing the apartment

That's exactly how the different GOV or COV topics work, so it's normal that it's exactly the same for R1 or even R2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

All apartments have in the title the people who participated last, unfortunately Kamila, Kaley or Heidy were no longer part of the project at the time of closing the apartment

That's exactly how the different GOV or COV topics work, so it's normal that it's exactly the same for R1 or even R2

Can't change titles for the archives? Probably 90% of the info in that archive is about Kaley, Kristy, Kami and Heidi; but Kami,  Kaley and Heidis' names are not in the title. Like I said before, to any sane person, that is a travesty and a joke.