B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't change titles for the archives? Probably 90% of the info in that archive is about Kaley, Kristy, Kami and Heidi; but Kami,  Kaley and Heidis' names are not in the title. Like I said before, to any sane person, that is a travesty and a joke. 

Ridge, for example, look at the apartment where Carla lives now. How many couples have lived there since its inception? 5-6?

It's the last couple in the headline. This is the case with all apartments. But you can search eg Kami or Kamila and get all the threads where she is 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ridge, for example, look at the apartment where Carol lives now. How many couples have lived there since its inception? 5-6?

It's the last couple in the headline. This is the case with all apartments. But you can search eg Kami or Kamila and get all the threads where she is 

Do you mean Carla instead as Carol 

But i agree with your comment 🙂

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

With as much time as they spent in the apartment their names deserve to be in the title. They were residents of the apartment for much longer than any of the Angels.

That doesn't make sense.The house name is with the latest residents,it's like that with all houses of Rlc and always been.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That doesn't make sense.The house name is with the latest residents,it's like that with all houses of Rlc and always been.

For current apartment thread that is fine, but doesn't need to be that way for archive thread. Archive is for the whole history of the apartment, not just last residents.

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

For current apartment thread that is fine, but doesn't need to be that way for archive thread. Archive is for the whole history of the apartment, not just last residents.

Hold on, I have sent a request to StnCld

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just checked,seems ok to me,in archive there is in top Paige name with the last residents that lived in house(makes sense)and then the newest house topic(with Kristy,Kaley,Alana and rose)and then below it this is the prior house topic with Kristy,Kamila,Kaley etc.But maybe i am missing something,but looks all normal.

The apartments were archived the day a couple moved out. They are now sorted by year.
For 3K, there was no "formal" ending. They only went UM for a period before Kristy and the angels moved in. That's why everything is filed together.
I asked StnCld, who is in charge of the archive, to add a line with Kamila, Kristy, Heidi and Kaley and the dates they lived there.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:53 AM, Frankster said:

Was Kami and Kristy in Barca, together with Leora that got me into RLC in the first place.

Same with me--those are the girls that drew me to RLC a long time ago.  Now, I am not going to renew unless Kami returns to some RLC apartment.  I doubt she will do that.