B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

Looks like she has silicone in both her face and boobs. I'm not a big fan of that, but I love her great butt though, and if she is a nice and exciting person, who cares how she looks. And if the water turn yellow when she showers, you know I'm going to love her.

• Haha 1

She is the guest girl of Angie,Emily house,the girl that used the bathtub to do the necessities,not my type of girl,as very usual in that place lots of cosmetic interventions,Botox,lips.boobs you name it lol.Or it's her or is a very very similar looking girl.But someone already sayed she pee in bathtub..so that would be her thing..

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She is the guest girl of Angie,Emily house,the girl that used the bathtub to do the necessities,not my type of girl,as very usual in that place lots of cosmetic interventions,Botox,lips.boobs you name it lol.Or it's her or is a very very similar looking girl.But someone already sayed she pee in bathtub..so that would be her thing..

No, it's not her, Ze.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I was told it's not the girl you are thinking it is.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

I think she isn't new,Think seen her already as resident and maybe not long time ago,but not sure.

6 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I have seen her before but can't remember where...I think she was a guest at B2

she's new for me 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

no it's not her 

Kate is new, never seen her before on rlc 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kate sounds British,bet she is a very tall,dark skinned,great big natural breasts brunet.

the day you will see a british girl on rlc don't miss to call me,

rlc is a ukrainian russian business girls first for the B apartments

it's long time i have closed the idea to see a french girl on rlc on my side

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, it's not her, Ze.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told it's not the girl you are thinking it is.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

no it's not her 

Kate is new, never seen her before on rlc 

Gess you guys are right,she just looks similar to that guest girl.

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

the day you will see a british girl on rlc don't miss to call me,

rlc is a ukrainian russian business girls first for the B apartments

it's long time i have closed the idea to see a french girl on rlc on my side

Would be nice right,a French girl also,who knows..if N&B return to rlc in a house in Italy,Spain then maybe we will see other nationalities girls in cams.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would be nice right,a French girl also,who knows..if N&B return to rlc in a house in Italy,Spain then maybe we will see other nationalities girls in cams.

i remember i contacted the rlc support in the first year i was member on rlc in 2013 for asking if it's possible to have french people in the future and  they quote me we working on that and 6 years later i am still waiting