B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's too bad. They were the two I had most hope for.

Especially Cherry, she is the wildest party girl, and never cared about the shows, just for having fun. And if this was Holly's last party, I'm very disappointed she wasn't more invested in this. The rest is more show-girls, who'll dance and preform for the camera. Valerie and Alla seem to be scoring! I applaud the attempt, parties like this can be amazing for us viewers, but Holly and Cherry could definitely have tried abit harder.

Just now, ed2 said:

Especially Cherry, she is the wildest party girl, and never cared about the shows, just for having fun. And if this was Holly's last party, I'm very disappointed she wasn't more invested in this. The rest is more show-girls, who'll dance and preform for the camera. Valerie seem to be scoring! I applaud the attempt, parties like this can be amazing for us viewers, but Holly and Cherry could definitely have tried abit harder.

For a moment, I really thought this could be get a real party. Especially with the water pong they had a lot of fun. Then the whole thing is blown off into just one more show. 

That's too bad. It's just a show apartment now. 😒

• Like 1