B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

Bonjour tout le monde ; Monica à était sexy c'est vrai , mais cela est dans son scénario car elle remplace Sophie , vous verrez cela est un début et Monica va montrer de plus en plus ,il ne lui manque que de trouver une compagnie de chambre comme Sophie avec Naomie et là se sera très très hoooot!!!!!🥵!💥 Monica va faire exploser les compteurs d'audition , ;.Je ne direz plus rien sur MONICA ET AUSSI SUR MILENA CAR JE FAIT UNE PAUSE SUR LE FORUM !!!          Bonne continuation au forum et à tout le monde ; AU REVOIR

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Holly's up for something - she started bating earlier - I'm not sure whether it was to warm herself up or whether she was hoping to finish but was interrupted by a message from Val on her phone, but either way she's not a girl who copes well with being started but not finishing, so if Val makes a move I'm sure she won't resist.

Looking at her spread out on the bed, my money's on Evelyn for a pretty sure bet for a bate before the night is out too!

I send you the number of my current account

Has anyone else noticed, Valerie seem to have put on alittle bit of weight since she was here last time? I think she looks even better, with more curves.

Valerie's diet seem to concist mostly of pizza and Holly. It's very similar to my diet, I too eat pizza while I look at Holly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Milena home 18:13.

I better hope she does better than this from now on. First a bodypainting show, and then staying out for 3 days, it's not a good start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Has anyone else noticed, Valerie seem to have put on alittle bit of weight since she was here last time? I think she looks even better, with more curves.

Valerie's diet seem to concist mostly of pizza and Holly. It's very similar to my diet, I too eat pizza while I look at Holly.

I'd rather eat Holly while I look at the pizza 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 2